3/4 am.

Josephine

I'm waiting for Mercy by the door for her to take us back to her house. I impatiently tap my foot up and down waiting for her until Jack comes up to me. "Hey," he says and I stand up from leaning on the wall. "Oh, hey."

"What are doing? Do you need a ride home?" he asks and I shake my head. "Oh, no I'm waiting for Mercy." I nod and he nods. "Well, I'll catch ya around."

I nod and he walks away and Mercy rushes out of the school. "Hey!" she says out of breath. I grab onto her shoulders, "What, what? Why are you out of breath?"

"Mr Guyer wanted me to stay for cleanup but I just wanted to go so let's hurry up and leave before he comes out here and makes my ass clean!" she yells pulling my hand with her as we run down the parking lot into her car. We bust out of laughter and out of breath as we get in the car. "Now, time for our amazing sleepover!" she says reversing the car and driving to her house. "I brought clothes, I wish we could do this more often." I sigh. "Me and you both Jo,"

We pull up to her house, it's pretty big, ours are about the same size because mine is very big and so is hers.

We shut the doors and walk in and go straight up to her room. It's a dark grey with her black and red bedsheet and a white carpet. She has a long dresser with a large mirror and a huge desk area. She plops her backpack on the floor and falls face first onto her bed. "Welcome to my room."

I laugh and place my backpack down next to hers. "I don't know how to act, I haven't had a sleepover in like two years." I giggle and she pats next to me on her bed. "We're going to have so much fun!" she says. She plops off her bed and opens her closet to loads of clothes which makes my eyes go wide. "I want to start this sleepover off, by you trying on some of my clothes." she claps. I shake my head, "I- I can't do that. My father exclaims it's a sin to wear revealing clothes or showing a lot of your body in a outfit, and I'm not allowed to wear anything in your wardrobe."

"Come on Jo! You can still try it on, it won't hurt!" She grabs my hands as I groan and she pulls me off the bed. She places me in front of the mirror and stands behind me. "Don't get me wrong, your clothes look amazing on you, butttt..." she walks over to her closet and pulls out a bunch of clothes and throw them on her bed. "You'll look amazing in any of this!"

"Fine."

"Fine! You'll try them on!" She claps and she grabs some clothes and hands me them. "I'll turn around, but you'll look amazing in these Jo!" she smiles and turns around. I look in my hand to a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a tight fit white shirt with buttons running down it. I hate to say it, but it doesn't look bad at all. I quickly take off my sweater and skirt and throw on the outfit and adjust the shirt in the mirror. "Done." I say and she turns around her eyes go wide. She walks behind me and we both look at myself in the mirror. "Wow." I say. I'm in love with how I look, I've never looked like this before, I like how I look. "Jo, you have to wear this to school monday. I'm not even joking all the guys will be gawking over you." She leans her head on my shoulder. "Ew, don't say gawking ever again." we both laugh.

After trying on a few more pairs of jeans, and tops and a few skin tight dresses, I've learned to fall in love with all of these outfits. I could never wear them but Mercy said I could have anything I wanted of what I tried on because she would not be wearing any of them. As much as I'd love to take them and wear them, I can't.

Mercy and I did each others hair while blasting music and doing facemasks. We gossiped about how she thinks Ian Lordi is hot and I tell her ew and that no boys are attractive in our school, at all. Hero is attractive but he is a dick and Jack is pretty hot too.

"Soooo," she says eating her popcorn. "What about Jack?" she says smiling. "What do you mean what about Jack." I say trying to hide the big grin on my face. "He's totally into you Jo,"