41/Get your shit together.

Josephine

"Jo!" Alex says pulling me into a deep hug. I hug him back. "You woke up and put these nice of clothes on? Who you impressing?" he laughs and I run my hands through my knotty curled hair.

The minute we woke up I told him let's leave and go to the frat house. At least here I can leave and know where I'm going. I may just stay with Mercy.

"I need to shower, if you'll excuse me." I say and Hero walks in holding both of our bags and I run upstairs. I go into Hero's room and it's tidy, everything clean and my hair stuff and other small things are on top of his desk. I open the closet slowly and see all my clothes hanging up along with a book shelf. He was trying, trying so hard last week now everything's just in the dirt.

Hero gave me my phone when we woke up and said he forgot it was in his pocket. I look around and grab my phone and call Katherine.

I go in the hall and find an empty bedroom. I don't even care who's room it is.

"Josephine." she gulps.

"Kat." I say breaking down crying. "What's wrong? What's been going on?" she asks. I wipe my eyes. "Everything, everything has been going on and I'm about tired of this. I need out, I need to leave." I say.

"Mom and dad?"

"They kicked me out, I've been staying at Hero's then I stayed at Aunt Khloes then yesterday thanksgiving was so crazy her friend pulled a knife on me!" I yell crying into the phone some more. "Want to stay at my dorm for the weekend. It's only 1 and I have a class in twenty minutes and I can come and get you." she says

"Pretty please." I say.

"Send me your address I'll be there in two hours, be careful." she says and I tell her I love and bye.

I walk out of the room and see Hero searching frantically. "Jo, jesus." he says running his hands through his hair. "I'm going to shower." I say and he nods slowly. I walk into his room and grab my bathroom bag and hop into the shower.

After about 40 minutes, I feel so damn better. I wrap my body in a towel and hurry and walk into his room and he's laying on his bed on his phone.

I go into the closet and get my plain light blue jeans along with a white crème sweater. I grab a bra and panties. He's just staring at me as I brush my hair and then he looks back down at his phone. I quickly put my panities and bra on and he looks at me.

"Can you not be angry with me? Just come here." he asks leaning his head against the headboard.

"Can you not be an asshole?" I say smartly back putting my jeans on and he laughs. "Damn okay, you're still angry." he says. "We can fix that if you just come over here." he adds and smirks at me.

I put my sweater over my head. "You expect me come over to you and just start having sex with you saying everything's alright?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I mean that could work." he says.

I don't say anything and begin shoving my clothes back into my bags from the closet. "Woah, woah." he says. "My sister is picking me up in an hour." I say and he nods slowly. "Okay.. where are you going?" he asks and I ignore him.

"Jo." he says as I am packing more stuff and trying to fit as much as I can into my duffel bag. I then grab my other bag and shove all my books into it. "Where are you going?" he asks.

"You don't need to know because this is over." I say and his eyes widen. "Ohhhh alright, your telling me that like I don't have another girl on speed dial." he says and I stand up and look at him. I slap him across the face.