53/ Merry Christmas.

Josephine

"Merry Christmas!" I say to my Aunt Khloe as Hero and I just arrived to her house. It's five pm. He's wearing a black button up shirt with black dress pants and I'm wearing a ref long sleeve thats fitted and a black skirt. I curled my hair and my makeup is done as always. Almost everyone who was here at her christmas party is here now.

Yesterday we went out to eat with Alex, TJ, Derek, Delilah, Tyrell, Felix and Ayella. It was a nice group and I had so much fun. We took a bunch of group pictures and then we all went back to the frat house since it was a saturday night there was also no party so we went and the guys drank beer while us girls drank wine like old people and we forced them to put a christmas movie on and everyone bought one gift for everyone. Hero bought my gifts that I was to give to everyone, he bought gift cards to give to everyone and gave Tyrell this huge bag of weed. It was nice but I feel bad he keeps paying for my stuff.

The rest of the week before yesterday was pretty normal. Surprisingly. Mercy was silent at school, actually she wasn't there monday through wednesday.

"You look so nice, both you." My Aunt Khloe says as she has her long bodycon red dress on.

"Thanks." Hero nods awkwardly. She pushes his shoulder, "Don't be so awkward with me Hero I've been around you for a while now." she says and he laughs. "I know I know." he says awkwardly again. Hero doesn't really like talking to other people or crowds for that matter but it's my family so he does so.

"Jo? Right?" That Cameron kid from last time says. "Yeah." I nod slowly and Hero grabs my arm. "Let's go." he says and pulls me into the living room. He lets out a sigh when there are even more people here. My Aunts house is big and nice but it isn't crazy big.

"Josephine, Hero!" My Aunt Penny says. She gives both of us a hug and smiles but she keeps smiling. "What?" I smile.

"I'm pregnant!" she says and my eyes go wide and I jump up and hug him. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh!" I yell.

"I am so excited I'm going to have a baby cousin this is great!" I yell and she hugs me. "Congratulations." Hero nods and smiles and hugs her.

He puts his arm around my waist. "Apparently I'm five months and I had no clue, I was feeling sick a lot the past months but we weren't specifically trying to have a child but he ended up popping his way through." she says and my eyes go wide. "It's a boy?" I yell and she nods.

I hug her again, "Congratulations! This is amazing! Any names you thought of? How are you guys? Excited?"I ask and Hero stands there awkwardly.

"Well honestly the crazy thing is we've only been together for about six months.. we had no clue. We aren't even married, or engaged. My parents aren't too happy about that part but besides that everyone's excited." she smiles and runs her hand through her brown curled hair. My Uncle luke is about thirty and she looks like she's young. "We were thinking Jonah or we really like Noah." she says. "Those are so adorable. How old are you again?" I ask.

"Twenty four." she says and Hero's eyes go wide and he coughs. "Six years isn't a big age difference." she says and I nod. "Definitely isn't, we're pretty close in age. I'm only seventeen, Hero is eighteen." I say and she nods and laughs. "I definitely am close to you guys." she says and My Uncle Luke calls her name. "I can see us becoming really close Josephine!" she says and walks away.

"Everytime we're here there's always something to do with children." he says and plops down on the couch. "That bothers you a lot doesn't it?" I question.

"Not technically bothers me, just why is everyone so crazy about children." he sighs.

"Some people want a family and it makes them happy. I want a family-" I begin and he closes his eyes. "Okay, I know that." he says.