57/Too long.

Josephine

Friday

"Am I picking you up when you get to the airport tonight?" Hero asks.

"About that." I laugh. "I'm going to stay until Sunday." I add.

"Sunday?!" he yells into the phone. "You act like you can't live without me Hero!" I yell back.

"Jo, don't do that." he grits into the phone. Yesterday was a repeat of wednesday. It's friday, it's five pm and Mia ordered Pizza. I feel like me being here has kept her fathers passing off her mind.

Alexa is coming after work to hangout around six, their mother is at work until 9 because she's a nurse but we plan to have a good night.

"I'm not doing anything, I love you and I'm with you everyday." I say.

"We live together duh we're going to be together everyday." he says smartly.

"Well I mean you're going to live if I'm not with you for three more days." I say.

"There's a frat party tonight what if something happens?" he asks. "You've gone to how many frat parties without knowing my existence and.. wait." I pause. "What do you mean what if something happens?"

"If a girl comes on to me or something." he says and I laugh, but not in a funny laugh more like a are you serious?

"Well I hope you know what to do if that situation occurs." I say and hang up.

"Jo, you coming? Pizza's going to be here in five!" Mia yells as I was sitting in her room.

"Hey." I walk out. We tanned yesterday and I am a little tan more on my face. My nose is red and my cheeks are a little sunkissed.

I have a white tank top on and leggings, it's so nice out.

"Georgia is looking good on you!" Mia says nudging my shoulder. "I should live here forever." I say and lean back on the couch with my arms open. They have huge windows in their living room and you can see everything outside. The pool, the palm trees, everything.

"You should." Mia says and I laugh. "He's not happy I'm staying here for the rest of the weekend." I say and she laughs.

"Screw him; screw men in general!" she says and I laugh. "True that." I say and go to the kitchen and get some iced tea.

Rest of the night is good, everything goes good.  Alexa told her mom she was pregnant and Jane was so happy, she thought it was a miracle that her husband had sent down from above. Even though she's already three months Jane said she wish she told her sooner.

We played just dance and Mia and I went on a late night walk to the beach.

Mia said her grandma is sick back i'm seattle and she might have to move up here with them. I feel so bad for her, so much going on at once. But I have my presence at least helped her even by the slightest to get things off her mind.

Saturday we went to the mall and Mason and Alexa came, as well Jane because she didn't have work. But Mia ended up having work at like 4-10. I stayed at home and watched Mason for Jane because I told Jane to go out and have time by herself because she needs it.

I stayed with Abby and Mason all night and I cooked some mac and cheese and chicken nuggets because in a honesty, I can't cook.

Sunday same thing we all hung out at home then Jane had to go run errands at like 1-5 and Mia had work again 4-10.

Alexa didn't have work so she had Mason. I just hung out with Abby.

"Jo!" Mia says walking in. "Jo Jo Jo!" she screams and jumps and I look at her. "What what!" She's home early it's only seven.