56/Georgia

Josephine

"You really are gonna go?" Hero asks as I'm packing a duffel bag of my things, all my things are here and I have about maybe two pairs of pants at the apartment. That's it.

"She needs me and I want to be there for her. It's five my flights at seven." I say. We didn't go to school yesterday and we went today and I went to cheer practice because basketball season is starting and I'll have to cheer at those games but we only have practice on tuesday's and thursdays now. Football is fully over and Hero is really excited thats it's over, he has more time to be with me and do whatever the hell that man says he needs to do.

Mia really needs me right now, so I'm going to go go Georgia.

"I want to go with you." he says as he's sitting on his bed staring at me as I'm on the floor packing. It's tuesday, I will be gone for what theee says. "I'll be back Friday night."

"I can't be that long without you." he groans falling back and I stand up and then lay on his stomach and look at him. "My flight is soon, I need you to take me to the airport." I say and he groans and throws me over next to him and he hovers over me. He runs his hand under my shirt and let out a deep breath. "Hero, we need to go." I say and he groans and gets up. "Fine, let's go."

"Mia!" I yell walking into her house after a six hour plane ride. It's around almost one.

"I've missed you so much!" she yells quietly and she hugs me and I hug her tight. "Come on, come on in." she says shutting the front door. Her new house is so nice, it's big, she lives in Georgia, it's always hot here and her house is beach themed. With a big window in the living room and wooden floors. Light blue walls, a big ceiling, a cute kitchen with a island. Everything is so beach themed and cute. "Come on, let's go to my room." she says and we go up there little stairs and it leads to a hallway and we turn the corner and her bedroom is right there.

"Here's my room." she says and falls back on her white fluffy bed covers. "Wow, you're room is so cute." I say looking around. "Your own bathroom and everything." I laugh and hop on the edge of the bed.

"Different from home right?" she laughs. Her room is all white and blue, it's so beachy here and it's just so nice! I would love to live here, even as much as I'd want to move to the city this is making me change my mind.

"I mean yeah, my parents saved up so much money to move to Georgia, crazy thing is I didn't even know." she says and I look at her. She looks tired. Her long brown hair in a high messy ponytail, a long sleeve grey long sleeve and light blue sweatpants. "You okay?" I ask and she shakes her head and I lean over and hug her. She begins crying into my shoulder and I just rub her shoulder. "I've missed you so much." she says.

"I've missed you more."

We sit back on her bed and she has some random movie on just for background noise.

"I need to tell you so much." she says and I nod. "Tell me."

"The week I moved here and went to a new school, there was this guy. He was on the baseball team, light blonde hair, perfect blue eyes. His name was Noah." she says.

"Noah." I nod slowly.

"He started coming near me so much because I was quiet, I didn't know anyone. He kept flirting with me and asking to take me out for weeks and I was always just saying no, my parents are clearly not as religious as yours but my parents are strict, so so strict." she says and I laugh. "Oh, I know." I laugh

"Anyways, in about october I gave him a chance and we went on a date to the movies. He kissed me, clearly that wasn't my first kiss but he kissed me and he had his hands on my thighs the entire time and he was laughing, gosh his laugh is just perfect Josephine." she says and I nod.