21/It's so wrong.

Josephine

We've been sitting in silence for a good ten minutes. He's been staring off into the distance and a part of me feels bad and the other part doesn't feel any sympathy for him at all.

Out of nowhere, he breaks the silence with an odd question. "Have you and Jack done anything?"

"What?"

"You know what I asked." he sits up staring at his hands in his lap. I just sigh placing my hands on my head. "You don't need to know that." I say and he looks at me. "I feel like you're right..." he says and I look at him and place my hands on my lap. "About..what?"

"Us, hanging out. It's wrong," he says leaning over to me across the console. "It's so wrong." he says and captures my lips in a passionate kiss and pulls back as my eyes go wide.

He's going to make me feel so guilty.

My sudden boost of confidence brings me throwing one leg over the console and then I straddle his lap on the driver side and place my arms around his neck and his hands go to my waist. "So wrong." I say as my fingers make their way through his hair and he grips my ass as he captures his lips with mine and he grinds me onto him and I gasp.

"I would take you right here right now if I could." he breaths into my ear. I just continue kissing him thinking about what he just said. My virginity is something I think about quite often, I am obviously saving for marriage like I am supposed too, Katherine didn't wait until marriage, it's just obvious.

No matter how far I get with anyone, I'll stick the lord's rules and wait until I am married to the love of my life to give myself to them. I wouldn't let Hero take my virginity ever, I don't want that to even be a thought.. though it is a thought now since he just said he would take me here right now if he could, and I'm not sure if I liked those words or not.

He keeps continuing to grind me onto him and I moan into his ear and he is pushing me more towards him and I feel like I am definitely soaking down there.

"You want to come in your jeans?" he whispers in my ear and I just gasp. I am never going to get used to the way he talks, he's straight up and bold. I could never do that, but I want to be as confident as him.

I moan into his ear as his tongue connects with mine and god I am in love with this feeling, no regrets, yet my subconscious adds.

"I'm taking that as a yes." he says into my mouth.

"Ride my thigh." he says and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Ride.. your.."I say as he squeezes my ass and I gasp as he lifts me up in a quick motion and adjust myself on his thigh. "Same thing we just did, just on my thigh." he says and I just nod.

Am I going to hell if I say I'm enjoying this but am so clueless.

He begins to do the same he was doing, pushing me to grinding myself on his thigh and gosh am I thankful he's not making me feel stupid about how dumb and clueless I am when it comes to this stuff, because I know absolutely nothing when it comes to sexual things.

"That's it." he says gently pushing my ass forward as I make movements and place my hands on his shoulders and he bites his lip looking at me.

"Hero-" I say out loud not even realizing it.

He pushes me faster and faster and I begin to grind myself with his extra help. "I love watching you like this." he says in my ear and then he pushes me faster and faster and I gasp as I feel myself have my second orgasm and he stops and rests his hands on my hips and I drop my forehead against his shoulder heavily breathing.