18/Really thinking about you right now.

Josephine

I move around tangled in a blanket by myself and I yawn. Gosh, I am tired but also feel fully awake, and my head hurts. I open my eyes and look up, Hero's room. Great. I look to my side and don't see him in the bed and I sit up and don't see him anywhere in the room. His phone is on the nightstand. I stand up and click on it and there is no notifications and it's 10:30 am. Is he downstairs?

I stretch and then go cross my arms as I'm a little cold in his thin big t-shirt and big pants.

I begin walking out of his room and there's some random guy sleeping in the middle of the hallway. I step over him and begin walking downstairs. I then see Alex picking up trash and damn has he cleaned this place up since last night. It was a mess. "Morning, Jo. Want something?" he asks as he's putting trash into the kitchen trash can. I shake my head, "Did everyone leave?" I look around and ask.

"Most people, though everyone who lives here is obviously still here." he says and I nod pinning my lips together, no sight of Hero. "Thought you coming here was a one time thing and now you're walking down in Hero's pajama pants." he laughs and I sigh and brush it off with a laugh, "I didn't have a ride home last night and-" I begin before Hero walks out of the bathroom, "It's clean-" he begins and shuts the door. "Hey." he breaths and I nod.

"You cleaning?" I question.

"I told him I'd pay him $20 if he just cleaned the bathrooms." Alex shrugs.

"I need to the place to be cleaned before and after parties, it bothers me when it's a mess." Alex adds and walks out of the house dragging trash with him.

I just stand there in silence drowsing off staring into who knows what, "You want something to drink?" he asks and I snap out of it. "What?"

"Drink? You want one?" he says walking into the kitchen. They drink alcohol this early? Why would they just wait till the party, or it's their breakfast. I shake my head, "I don't want any alcohol." I sigh.

He laughs, "I meant a water or pop." he says and I sigh, "Oh. Water." I say and he shakes his head and throws me a cold water bottle out of the fridge. It's a pretty nice house. It's pretty big and it's like a normal house but with like 6 bedrooms. I then sit at the high seated bar table and down my water. I was definitely dehydrated and I forgot I had those shots..gosh I can't believe I actually did that.

"You okay?" he asks sitting up on the chair next to me. I nod. "Yeah, didn't realize how thirsty I was." I laugh.

"You want to stop at your place and get some things since your staying the whole weekend?" he asks and I breath. I had some thoughts yesterday, didn't know if I wanted to stay the entire weekend with him? Spending one night with him is bad enough, but a whole weekend? I'm just pushing it at this point. "Uh, can you let me think about that?" I ask and he wipes his hands on his black ripped jeans. "Think about it right now." he demands and I sigh.

"I guess." I say. It will make him mad if I don't and I honestly don't feel like arguing with him this early in the morning. If I truly don't want to stay I can leave on my own.

"Okay-" he begins before someone walks out of a room downstairs running their hand through their hair. "Woah, Woah. FT with a girl? In the morning?" The guys yells and smacks his shirtless chest. Hero shakes his head, "Fuck off, TJ." So Hero wasn't lying when he said he doesn't have girls stay the night with him. "She just needed somewhere to sleep and she's my sisters best friend. Stop thinking shit I barely know her." Hero adds.

Oh wow, okay.

TJ, which is his name comes over with a cup of coffee and places his hand out and I shake it. "Tyler James, call me TJ." he smiles.