37/Full of trust, lust and love.

Josephine

I yawn and stretch and look at the time and it's around 11:30. I woke up at 9 but I needed to go back to sleep, it was too early.

More random messages from the unknown number, I blocked them.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and let my hair out of my bun fall. I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes are as puffy as can be. Great, exactly what I needed. If I never got myself involved with Hero I wouldn't cry so much, my crying yesterday though wasn't just about Hero. It was about everything, from my parents and me being kicked out, Hero and Jack fighting and I didn't have anywhere to go and what makes it worse is now Hero taking back the I love you.

He promised he wouldn't take it back, I told him that is something he couldn't mess with me about.

'No fucking games here. I promise, on everything I would never take such a strong thing back'

Exactly what he said, he's such an asshole! He ruins absolutely everything. I begin breaking down again in the bathroom and sit on the closed toilet seat. Will this ever end? Where am I going to go tomorrow which is sunday I have school on monday, I'm two hours away and at home I'll have nowhere to go.

I can't miss school but I might just have too, Mercy can get my work. I can't miss cheer though? I can't think about this right now even though I need too. I'm starving but the thought of eating makes me feel like I could vomit. I begin taking my clothes off then I start the shower. I sit in the shower and wash my hair and body for about an hour, maybe two. I couldn't even tell you.

Once the water was getting cold I shut the water off and then walk back into the bedroom from the bathroom connected into the bathroom. What if I moved here? Her house is so gorgeous, I can't think of a bigger word than gorgeous but it is more than gorgeous. Black glass windows all around, it's about four bedrooms and it's just overall so nice. It's really rainy outside right now so I may just try to sleep off my feelings all day.

I brush my hair out and then I get changed into a lace black bra, black panties, leggings and a long sleeve light grey fitted top.

I don't feel like doing any makeup but I do feel like I could feel better and I should get rid of this puffiness under my eyes. I put on a little bit of concealer and a tiny bit of eyeliner along with mascara and topping it off with lipgloss.

I just sit on the end of the bed for about 10 minutes silently thinking: This is horrible, I feel absolutely horrible.

I haven't checked my phone at all today, I then grab my phone of the nightstand and a text from Mercy which confuses me.

"Where did you go? Are you home? If not where are you?" she asks.

How does she know I'm not there? Did Hero say something? I may literally kill him if he said something to Mercy and knowing him he would go that low just to make me angry.

I reply, "Two hours away." I send back and she replies immediately.

"Where?" she asks.

Um...okay.

"You want to know the address or like who I'm with, lol?" I ask.

"Address, I want to make sure you're alright xoxo." she sends and I let out a little laugh.

"Well I'm at my Aunt Khloe's which is two hours away on Birchland St, her house is beautiful it has so many black glass windows, in the city Merc. its beautiful you would love it here. You can even look it up." I send.

"Oh geez, you are far away." She sends back. "Love you xoxo." she sends back. "Love you too Merc."I send then throw my phone on the bed and lay back. I look next to me out the window and it's now pouring down rain, hard. I just let out a sigh and then walk to the kitchen and begin making myself a glass of hot green tea.