30/Come to your apartment?

Josephine

I'm standing outside with Mercy literally freezing on this monday morning. I'm wearing light blue jeans and a long sleeve grey shirt under but I have my white jacket over me and my black boots on. I have my beanie on over my curled hair but I am freezing. It's not snowing yet, just a lot of frost and it's only the second week into november. Great.

"God can the bell just ring!" she yells holding herself and I nod.

"Really, I think I'm just going to go in, catch you later?" I say and she nods and walks down the other side of the sidewalk and then I walk into the door and down the hall to my locker. I open my locker and take my beanie off and put it in into my locker along with my jacket with my cheer bag. I shut my locker and jump when Hero is right there leaning on the locker next to mine. Gosh people need to stop being right there everytime I close my damn locker.

"Gosh." I say and throw my backpack back on and lock my locker.

"Hello to you too." Hero says.

He's in black jeans with rips in the knees and a black hoodie. How is he not freezing?

"Are you not freezing? I ask, even though I just took my jacket off, I should of kept it on I am freezing.

"Nah, I have a black t-shirt on under this. You look like your freezing to death." he laughs grabbing onto the string of his backpack and I cross my arms.

"I am, I don't know why I just took my jacket off but it really doesn't make a difference." I sigh.

"Want my hoodie?" he says and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Uh, I'm okay thank you-" I begin and he cuts me off.

"Don't be stubborn," he laughs. "I'm trying to be nice, you're cold and if you worried about anyone knowing if it's mine or not, they won't know." he says and drops his backpack on the ground and I'm playing around with the end of my sleeves looking around the halls to see if anyone looking and he takes his hoodie off and holds it out to me and I look at him and then to the hoodie in his hands.

"It doesn't bite." He laughs and I take my backpack off and quickly grab it and throw it on still looking around. It's a little big a little longer but it's comfortable and I do feel much warmer, it smells exactly like him.

He puts his backpack back into his shoulders and I do the same.

"Thank you." I nod pinning my lips together messing around with the end of the sleeves.

"Don't thank me, I'm trying to show you I care about you." he nods and I laugh.

"By letting me wear your hoodie because it's 30 degrees out?" I question and he nods. "Exactly, you get it." he says pushing my shoulder and I laugh.

"You're so caring!" I say and he shrugs. "What can I say, I'm just a caring man."

"Yeah, of course." I laugh and the bells rings and we walk down the hall to history.

At lunch no one questioned my hoodie but then I went to get a water and Jack stop me.

"Hey.." he says and I push my hair behind my ear.

"Jack, hey."

"I just want to see how everything is? It seems after this weekend It's like I did something that just changed your perspective on me and I know we aren't together but you sent me that photo of you and then-" he begins and I take my hand out to stop him and he adjusts his grey hoodie and shoved his hands in the pocket of his hoodie.

"I just was thinking about everything, I just I don't know why I sent that." I laugh and shake my head and he shrugs.

"I'm not going to deny that you didn't look amazing because you did." he says and goes to cuff my face and I slowly move a step back away from his hand and he sighs.