31/I Knew what I was getting into.

Josephine

I yawn and roll over onto Hero's chest as he's shirtless and his arm is wrapped around my waist. I yawn then open my eyes then close them then open them again. SHIT!

I jump up and click on his phone on the nightstand to it being 5:30 am. "Hero!" I shake him and he stretches. "What baby-" he begins and opens his eyes then jumps up. "Oh fuck." he rubs his eyes.

Baby?

"Hero! Get up!" I say putting my bra and his hoodie back on after I was just in his t- shirt and underwear. I hurry up and pull on my jeans then put on my boots.

He gets up and he's only in his boxers. Did we really fall asleep? I swore we were only taking a thirty minute nap after pizza...

He throws a pair of sweatpants on a hoodie.

He puts his shoes on and I grab my bags. "Why are you freaking out? She probably doesn't even know your not home?"

"We've been sleeping since five pm yesterday, you think she wouldn't wonder where I was at all of yesterday!" I say throwing my backpack over my shoulder. "She said if I did this shit again I'd be kicked out."

He stands up, he runs his hands through his hair. "Great you can move in here." he says and I push at his shoulder, annoyed.

"No jokes seriously." I say and he yawns. "I should take you back home." he says and I nod, "Yeah, you should." I say as we run out his room and down the stairs.

It's pitch black out and I am anxiously shaking my leg. If my mother is home it's over for me, and now I begin overthinking anything bad that could possibly happen.

"Calm down, your okay." he says placing his on my thigh and I flick it off. "Hero, I could actually be done for. I can't just calm down." I say pulling my hair into a low bun. "I would of never done this." I sigh resting my face in my hands in my lap.

"You would of never done what? Stay with me?"

"Any of this! I don't do stuff like this, I don't take showers with guys and sleep in their clothes and I especially don't come home at five in the morning." I rub my mouth. "This all was a huge mistake." I say and keep my hands in my palms refusing to look up. He doesn't say anything.

I feel the car come to a stop and I look up and he's just leaning back with his hand on the steering wheel looking out the window.

"Hero." I say touching his shoulder and he looks at me and unlocks the car. I just grab my bag and open the car door and shut it.

He drives away and I sigh and shake my head. I open the front door and look around. Is she home? I go upstairs and quickly place my stuff in my room.

I'm definitely dead.

I then begin getting a bowl of fruit because she should be waking up any minute now.

I sit at the island silently just thinking about everything. can summer come any quicker?

"Jo?" I hear my mom say coming out of her room through the living room.

"Mom." I say and she's in her silk pajamas and her hair is in a clip.

"You must of slept a lot yesterday.." she says and I freeze. "Listen-" I begin and she shakes her head.

"I came home late I figured you were sleeping, how did you sleep though?" she asks and I'm shocked. She thought I was sleeping the whole time.

"Great." I say honestly.

"I'm going to get ready for school." I say and throw my bowl into the sink and rush upstairs.