55/ You did what?

Josephine

Sunday

"Gosh I am sweating." I say plopping down on Hero's and I's new couch in the our apartment. My hairs in a messy bun, I have some short shorts on a oversized t-shirt.

"All you did was push the god damn couch." Hero says running his hand through his sweaty hair. He's shirtless and just wearing black sweatpants as he's been building this 4 seater dining table for us all morning, he also built our bed frame and all I did was put the mattress on and helped me becusss jeez that was heavy.

I put some really soft fluffy dark grey covers on and we have aboiut five pillows on the bed. I need to sleep with a lot of pillows, even though Hero is my main pillow.

"Well that's finished." Hero says clapping his hands and wiping them on his stomach.

I stand up and put my hand on my hip, "Looks great." It's a marble kind of dining table with white chairs which more look like stools because the table is up high. "I feel like I'm thirty." I say and fall back into his arms and he catches me then pushes me back up. "All you did was put the covers on the bed." he laughs.

"Still, moving into an apartment so early and buying things. It's so surreal." I say and he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"So, did you have fun at the new year's party?" I ask. We slept all day yesterday we barely talked.

"Yeah, lots of fun actually. That's like the first time in a while I had fun being drunk." he says and I plop back down into the grey L-couch we have. "Of course, I noticed." I say.

"Tyrell and Ayella are cute." I say.

"Aren't they-" He begins and someone calls his phone. "Hello?" he questions and puts the phone on speaker and it's Alex.

"Get to the frat house right now, Jack is missing and we're trying to figure out where he is." he says and Hero's eyes go wide. "Yeah, yeah okay coming." Hero says and hangs up. "He's missing?!" I yell.

"You care why?" he laughs and plops down in the the couch and I sit up and look at him. "I don't but, he's missing?"

"He's probably fine." he says.

"He's probably not, he's crazy who knows what he's doing or where he's at." I say and run my hand on my face. "Wow, you really do still care about him." he nods slowly.

I look at him, "No! I don't! He's missing though you wonder what his parents are thinking?"

"Who really cares? His family can handle that." he says turning the tv on and I snatch the remote. "Don't be so cold hearted, that was your friend at one point." I lean up towards him.

"He's my girlfriends ex I don't give a fuck about what happens to him." he shrugs. "I'm just trying to be honest." he adds.

I shake my head. "I understand you're trying to be honest but he's missing, something really bad could have happened to him." he says and stands up. "Fine, fuck! We'll go." he says grabbing his shirt and keys and busting out the apartment door and I just stand there. I run to our bedroom and change into leggings and then follow him downstairs.

I get into the car as he starts it, he looks angry. "I don't even fucking understand why you want to go!" he yells.

"Because, it's important!" I yell back.

"He's a fucking asshole, a creep, all he did was try and ruin our relationship and you care that he's missing?" he asks. "Huh?" he adds.

"His apartment is up for sale." I say and show him the link I just saw online. "That's his apartment."