24/Roses on Halloween.

Josephine

"Jo," I feel myself begin shaken as Hero's arm is around my waist and I stretch, it's 5 am. "Morning." I lay back and he turns his body over sideways looking at me. I yawn and look at him, "What?" I smile as his hairs a mess and he's shirtless as his one arm is under me and the other is flat on my stomach.

"I don't think I've ever told you how beautiful you are." he smiles and I push back the piece of hair laying on his forehead. "Oh," I say. I wasn't expecting him to say that. "Thanks, Hero." I smile.

"You're beautiful too." I say and he smiles. "Oh stop it, I'm blushing." he laughs and I cover myself up more with the blanket. "You are though." I say and he laughs. He pushes a piece of hair behind my ear, "Jo." he says and I smile at him. "What?"

"I feel like, I.." he begins and I look at him in his eyes. "Say what you feel." I look at him in his eyes then he squeezes his eyes shut then looks at me. "I can see myself being with you." he says and I look at him and sit up. "Really?"

"Yeah, there's just something about you...I don't know I sleep so fucking good with you and I love when you fall asleep on me. I can't explain this." he runs his hands through his hair. I look down and shake my head, "We could never be together. Mercy, Jack and just you. You know you don't mean that." I sigh. I want to be with him, but when we have a good moment he says things and will never stick to them.

"Jack and Mercy are the reasons we can't be together?" he questions. "Yes! Of course they are, and your reputation.." I sigh looking around. "My reputation? What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"You wouldn't want your friends or the school knowing you go out with the virgin mary, right?" I say and he scoffs, "I don't care what people think."

"You can't even be my friend at school so what makes you think that I'd think that you wouldn't hide me for ur reputation." I say.

"I bring you around, here at the frat house. Even when some of them know Jack." he says lifting his knee up and leaning on it.

"It's different, they don't know me." I say.

"What do they need to know?" he questions.

"I..I just.. we can't."

"Okay so you can bring up dating first but when I say I will you supposedly don't want to." he laughs. "That's crazy to me."

"I want to!" I sit up on my knees. "I want to be with you! We just can't do that to the people we care about." I add.

"Mercy can fuck off, who cares what she thinks."

"Me?" I question.

"Damn, right okay well she isn't my problem." he shrugs. "That's your sister?"

"So?" he raises his eyebrow.

"I can't do that to her, after everything she's done for me I can't just do that."

"What if she doesn't care we are together?" he says and I laugh. "She will care."

"What's everything she's done for you? Get your drink spiked?" he says and I shake my head and lay back down onto the pillow and turn over. "I'm going back to sleep."

He pats my waist, "This is why you should move in."

I laugh to myself and turn around flat on my back looking at him as he's looking at me and then he presses his lips to mine gently.

He attaches his lips back to mine and my cuffs my jawline. "I don't want to see you with Jack at the halloween party tonight, I want to see you with me." he says and I look at him. "Hero.."