69/You're seventeen.

Josephine

One Month Later.

May 20th.

About a week after that incident I had got a new apartment, he was acting werid towards me but then we ended up hanging out again more, barely though he's a little odd. I got myself a small one bedroom apartment. It's nice and just perfect for me. I have a small kitchen and a small dining room, it's perfect just for me.

I stopped doing the cheer stuff about two weeks ago, just wasn't for me, it also felt werid having him as my coach when he is my friend.

A window showing the city and it is all white and marble. It was a little bit expensive but I got my old job back as a waitress and I am so thankful my manager let me come back after leaving in such short notice.

Mia is coming into town next weekend and staying for a week because of Felix and 'I' but I is definitely just for Felix.

Jayden and I hung out a couple times, but now it's Friday and we're out to eat. School is over in ten days and I can not wait, I just don't know what I'm going to do this summer. My father says he wants me to meet him somewhere for dinner saturday, apparently it's at Jean's house, which I'm confused.

"What you thinking about?" Jayden asks as he's wearing light blue jeans and a white hoodie. He dresses exactly like Jack.

"A lot." I say drinking my water.

"We haven't hung out in like a week." he says and I nod slowly. "I've been busy with work, and school."

"You can't be that busy." he jokes.

"Shush." I say.

"How have you been feeling, you haven't talked about Hero in a while." he says.

"Just because I haven't talked about him doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about him because I definitely have been." I sigh.

"Well try to stop." he laughs.

"Why are you so werid when it comes to him?" I question.

"Because!" he yells slowly and then quiets. "He hurt you and I care about you."

"Okay, this is getting a little werid the past month, I am thankful for everything you've done for me and being there for me but to be honest you've been so passive aggressive with me and I made it very clear I just want to be friends, Jayden." I say and he scoffs.

"You weren't fucking clear enough." he says.

"Come on Jo, you know you want me and you know we can get much farther than this. Let's just go to bar and we can go back to my place and show each other how much we really want each other huh?" he smiles and gets money out of his wallet.

"Bar? No, I can't even get into the bar." I choke and then stand up.

"Why?" he laughs.

"I'm seventeen." I laugh.

"Seventeen!" he screams and the restaurant goes silent.

"Yes.." I shrug.

"I'm.." he looks around. "Twenty five Jo! Why didn't you tell me you were that damn young!" he says and drops money on the table and I begin to walk out of the restaurant and he follows me. "Don't walk away when I'm in the middle of talking to you." he says as we're outside. Twenty five? What the hell! He's almost damn thirty.

"You never thought to let me know?" I scream. "I have to go! You kissed me!" I yell.

"You look older than seventeen!" he yells.

"I do not! You look like you're in high school or hell college even!" I yell.

"You didn't kiss back." he shrugs.