60/Strawberry Milkshake.

Josephine

It seems all everything has been mess after mess. Georgia was great, I had a job and I was happy and I haven't even been back for a full damn week yet and everything already went downhill. What has he been doing and why is he doing this? I love him and I'm so worried about him but I can't even save him, if his best friends since he was two can't even help or talk sense into him what am I going to do if I've only known him for five months.

I wake up to Hero not in bed, I'm still in my jeans and the same outfit I wore to the party yesterday. I get up and pull my hair into a ponytail and walk out into the living room. Everything's clean and wiped down and it sure as hell smells like it's been deeply cleaned.

"You cleaned everything?" I ask rubbing my face as he's sitting on the couch watching tv with coffee in his hand. "I got you a caramel iced coffee it's in the fridge." he says and clicks something on the remote. I nod and go to the fridge and grab my drink. "Thank you." I say.

It feels nice that we live together even though things are hard, I just hope things get better but once school is over and it's summer we can do whatever we want, we don't even have to be around people and clearly that is causing us problems.

"Jo, I have a idea." he says and I sit next to him on the couch. "And what's that?"

"We need to talk and think of things to make our relationship better, we're really taking too much for granted by arguing, screaming and leaving every ten seconds." he says and I nod slowly. "Plus, we love each other so much why ruin a relationship over done stupid ass things."

"You're right." I nod taking a sip of my coffee. This is so good, maybe coffee dates once a week.

"Coffee dates once a week." I smile and he lifts his leg up on the long part of the L couch. "If you find something we could do then we have to do something I wanna do." he smirks.

"Okay.." I say slowly. "If that means go to the bar every friday and smoke weed on thursdays then-" I joke and he cuts me off. "Absolutely not, I'm staying sober. 3 weeks strong as of right now." he says and scoot over closer to him and lay on his lap and put my drink on the coffee table. "We need to be more honest." I say.

"I know, we do we really fucking do. Well, I need too." he says and I play with his fingers.

"You definitely need too."

"Well next time you decide to move somewhere for a month don't let me know till a couple days before." he says and I let out a deep breath and turn over laying on his chest looking at him.

"Shut up." I say.

He shrugs, "Next time don't ruin a relationship and cause a brawl and just not tell me for a month." I say and he looks at me and laughs. "That information is useless." he throws his head back.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"I haven't decided what I want to do. You said coffee dates once a week." he says.

"Yeah, but I haven't fully decided on that. That can work for right now though." I smile.

"Read books together everyday!" I jump up and say and he groans. "You are pushing it."

I laugh, "I don't understand reading." he says.

"It's nice, to read someone's else's life and everything should it, real or fake." I sit up next to him on the couch. "The only thing that sucks is you wish you were living their life."

"Escaping reality?" he asks.

"You sound like a nerd, but yes." I laugh.

"I could never read as much as you." he says.