62/Valentines day.

Josephine

It's tuesday and it's Valentine's day, my first valentine's day in a relationship and in all honesty I didn't think we would get to this point knowing how we are. I'm awake and he's not in bed. It's six and maybes he's at the gym or something but I don't know, we have school and I am dreading to go. I can't wait for summer, everything will be good and calm. He'll be graduated and then he will... nevermind. I don't know what he's doing for college he hasn't even told me.

Him and I need to talk more about these things and our future, well we tried and I ended up surprising him I was moving to Georgia for a month. He was over dramatic about it, it wasn't crazy, I still don't understand-

My thoughts stop when I hear noises in the kitchen and I get up and pull my hair into a messy bun.

I walk out and there is balloons, so many heart balloons in the hallway and I push them out of my face and laugh then I walk down the hall and then in the kitchen and living room there is banners everywhere saying, Happy Valentine's Day and I love you.

"Good morning." he says and I sit at the island as he's cooking. "Cooking breakfast again?" I laugh.

"Yep, I'll try to make breakfast everyday for us but don't count on what I just said." he says plating pancakes.

"Red chocolate chips, that's so cute." I lean on my hand as he pushes a plate in front of me of pancakes and bacon along.

"Drink?" he asks.

"Water-" I begin before he opens the fridge and pushes a caramel iced coffee in front of my face, the extra caramel drizzle as well. Wow, he knows.

"Oh this is just great!" I say and he sits next to me and has his cup of coffee and his food.

He pours syrup over his pancakes and then takes a sip of his coffee. I just look at him, he's wearing a black tank top and black shorts. His hairs a mess and he just looks amazing.

"What?" he laughs.

"You look like you've toned up." I say then eat some of my food.

He shoves bacon into his mouth and I laugh as he claps his hands together then gets a napkin. "I guess from going to the gym, it gets things off my mind." he says.

"I'm glad it does." I say. We went to the gym yesterday but I wasn't there for long because I had to study for a math test, which is a class I've been struggling in and I haven't studied enough for because I'm too focused on other things. My grades are all A's but that math is a B about to be a C, that's not bad it's really not but I know I could do better. Cheer is over, I barely was there for basketball season and my coach was pissed but I told her I had a lot of things going on and I couldn't be here.

"How do you like it? Going to the gym and such."

"It's not that bad, it's bad but not that bad." I say and he laughs and gets up and puts his plate in the sink. "You're done?!" I laugh.

"Yep, now finish up" he says and walks down the hall into our bedroom and my stomach turns thinking of the thoughts in my mind of what we could do.

I quickly finish eating, as quick as I can. I chug my iced coffee and put my plate into the sink and then rush into the bedroom. "You okay?" he asks throwing on a black t-shirt.

I hold my stomach as I am standing in the doorway. "Jo?" he says.

I smile, "What?"

"Why did you run in here like a mad man?" he laughs. "Go finish your food." he adds.

"It's done, as well as my drink." I nod slowly.

He laughs, "Why did you finish it so fast?" he laughs pulling his shorts off and his boxers and my eyes land straight to his... "Jo." he says and my eyes go up.