49/Sold.

Josephine

"This has a beautiful bathroom, it's a decent size for only two people living here. It has marble all around, along with a nice glass door!" The owner of the apartment says. "Now if you follow us out of here and down the hall is the master bedroom! It's a decent size and it's nice, the brick wall and the window showing the city of seattle is beautiful isn't it!" he says and I nod slowly and I'm holding onto Hero's arm as he's just looking out the window. "It is very nice." I say.

Now you saw the kitchen, and the living room. There's another small bedroom but it's very very small, maybe a bed and dresser could fit into it but people use this as their I'd say, storage room or closet." he says.

"I like it." Hero says.

"The bookshelf is giant." I say and he laughs. "Of course."

"I like it!" I look up at him and smile. "You do?" he asks.

I nod and he looks at the guy,

"Sold."

I smile. Wow this is crazy, he actually just bought the apartment for us. We are officially together, since my birthday and now we need to stay this way. We have been trying hard for each other right now and it needs to stay that way. I love him and he loves me.

"I can meet you guys down in the lobby and get you guys all the paperwork and such and we'll go from there!" the guy says and smiles shutting the door.

I walk around the empty living room, "It's so nice in here!" I yell and he laughs standing there crossing his arms. "This is crazy." I say looking around at everything. The island in the kitchen, the grey marble counters, the grey walls and the one brick wall. The big window showing the city, it's all so nice.

The big bookshelf built into the wall in the living room.

"I need to find a job, I can't work at the other place especially when I have no car."I say and he laughs. "No car, huh?" he asks and I turn my head to the side, "What?" I ask and he grabs my hand and brings me to the window at the end of the hallway showing the parking lot and then pulls keys out of his pocket and pressing a button to the black car that is lighting up in the parking lot, "Happy Birthday!"

"Are you serious?" I turn around and look at him. "Yep." he says and I wrap my arms around his neck and give him the tighest hug in the world.

"You are so sweet, I definitely need to pay you back." I say and he shakes his head. "Here, give me 20 a month, for the apartment and car." he says and I laugh.

"You're ridiculous! I'm going to try and give you a couple hundred!" I say and he shakes his head. "You can buy some decor or whatever, I got the rest. You don't know how much money my parents have given me throughout the years for not being parents." he says and I sigh.

"Also, we're in this together now. We don't have to hide anymore, I don't hide you and you don't hide me." he says and I nod and he wraps his arms around me.

"We don't have to please anyone." He says.

"Well-" I begin and he laughs. "Let's go down to the lobby."

We sign the papers and he put his name, I didn't put my name because technically I'm only 17.

He says we can begin moving in as soon as possible. It's sunday and I honestly don't know if I'm going to go to school the rest of the week. I mind as well and get it over with. Him and I can be together, he's right Mercy does deserve to know and she technically doesn't know we're together she only knew we were together the other night. I'm caught up on all my school work, so it's just seeing people is the only thing that's going to mess me up,