38/I always miss you.

Josephine

I yawn, and wake up by myself in my bed. What the hell? Did he really leave?

It's 10 am? I look at my phone and another random number with messages? I just ignore it.

I sit up slowly, in pain. Dammit this hurts. I look around and no sight of him, he really left. I feel myself begin to tear up. The bathroom door is open and his clothes are picked up and gone. Mine are still on the floor. I sigh, trying to put myself together.

What have I done?

I go to my bag and grab a pair of black yoga pants and then a pink long sleeve. I pull my hair into a bun and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. Trying to keep myself together. How could he just leave?

I walk out of my room and hear noises in the kitchen. My Aunt must be back, I walk down the hall rubbing my face and scare myself when I see Hero making two cups of coffee and cooking pancakes on the stove. He looks at me, "I hope your aunt wouldn't mind I went through her cabinets to find something for us to eat." he says and I walk over to him slowly and he looks at me confused and opens his arms and I wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his around me. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"I thought you left." I say and he pulls back but still has his arms wrapped around me. I look up at him and he kisses my forehead. "Baby, I wouldn't do that to you. I'm sorry you would even think that. I should of said something, I'm new at this relationship thing I don't know what to say or do-" he says and place a gentle kiss on his lips.

"It's okay." I smile and he smiles and lets go. "I'm almost done yeah? Drink some coffee." he says and I sit up at the island and grab a class of coffee which looks like it has creamer in it. I usually hate taking drinks from other people but it's just coffee I'll be fine. "How do you feel?" he asks as I take a sip of my coffee. "Okay, just really sore. I went to the bathroom fine but.." I say and he sighs. "I can't believe we didn't use a condom." he says plating the chocolate chip pancakes. "We'll be okay." I say and he looks at me. "You are less worried than me." he laughs and I shrug taking a sip of my coffee.

"Should we get a plan B then?" I ask.

"That's up to you, not me." he says and brings over two plates of chocolate chip pancakes and bananas cut on top of them and then the syrup over them. "This looks great." I say and he sits next to me. "Thanks." he laughs and bites into his pancake and I laugh at him. "What's that on yours?" I ask.

"I found some dark chocolate chips and threw them on top of my pancake." he says.

"I've never had dark chocolate." I say and his eyes go wide. "What?" he says and digs his fork into a piece. "Open up." he says and I open up and he feeds me the piece and I laugh because the minute he puts the piece in my mouth he places a messy kiss on my lips then bites a piece of his.

"It's great, wow. Dark chocolate is so good." I say and lick my lips. "For sure." he says and kisses me again and he put a melted bit of the dark chocolate all over his lips. "Hero!" I laugh as dark chocolate is all over my lips. "Here." he says and smiles then begin licking and kissing my lips getting the chocolate off and I'm laughing the whole time.

"I'm sorry about the roses, and how I threw them away and-" I say and he shakes his head and cuts me off. "I get it, it's alright." he says and I bite into my pancake.

"Do you regret last night?" he asks.

No, I don't know if I will.

"No, I guess. Not really." I say and he looks worried. "I hope you aren't angry at me." he says and I shake my head. "I hope you won't hurt me anymore enough for me to be angry at you." I say.