14/A hickey?

Josephine

I don't know what time it is as I roll around curled up in a hoodie, Hero's hoodie for that matter. I'm hugged against a pillow as I roll over and look over at the sun shining through the window. I look over at my phone on his nightstand to it being 11am. I sit up and rub my eyes and run my hands through my hair. I look at my notifications on my phone and no messages from Hero. Only Katherine texting me about her day yesterday and a good morning text from Jack.

"Good Morning Josephineee." the text reads and I reply, "Morning Jackkk."

I put my phone in the hoodie pocket, and look around the room. Hero's phone, wallet and shoes are gone and there's a bunch of random boxes spread throughout the room.I jump off the bed and then open his bedroom door and go downstairs. No one's here.

Did he really just leave me here? Begs me to lay with him and then just leaves. What the hell. I begin and rush into Mercy's room and throw my black jean skirt on with buttons running down the middle on along with my sweater. I brush my hair and put on my converse and grab my bag and throw his hoodie on his bed and bolt downstairs and I go to open the front door as Hero is slowly pushing the door open, he looks stressed. He's wearing a black shirt, black jeans and his black boots. I shake my head and just laugh to myself as his eyes go wide as the door is fully open and I go to run out the door and he grabs my wrist and pulls me back inside and shuts the door. "Why are you touching me-"I begin before I look at his neck as he's already looking worried. I go to bolt for the door, "Jo! I-" he says grabbing onto my wrist. I swat his hand off me, "You what!?" I yell.

Why am I upset about this? We aren't anything but him to get a damn hickey on his neck after begging me to lay with him is just...what..how can someone even do that. "I didn't even know she was doing that..I.. I pushed her off me and I didn't know it formed that fast. She wouldn't get off of me," he says looking worried running his hands through his hair. "She obviously was on you long enough for it to form something. I don't know what kind of bullshit you're trying to feed me in on here but it's not working." I scoff and sigh.

Of course, he left me for Ally.

"It's not like that." he growls letting out a big breath looking at me, tensing himself.

"Then what is it like? You left me to go screw some.." I begin and let out a breath. "You just don't make any damn sense," I laugh and open the front door and bolt out as he begins to chase me. I get on my phone and text Jack and see if he could pick me up. "Where are you even gonna go?" he says raising his eyebrows. "Away from you. I hate you, Hero." I shrug.

"I don't regret or didn't mean anything from last night Jo..I-" he begins and turns to me putting his hands out looking confused. "You acting like you so called cared?" I laugh and shake my head. "You don't regret acting like you care about what I'm going through or what I was doing? You don't regret it? And you meant it all?" He says and I feel a tear running down my eye. "Yes!" he yells.

"Okay, but you can leave me in your bed to screw someone."

"I didn't do anything with her." he scoffs. "Not that it matters to you what I do, but I didn't do shit with her."

"I don't care anyways. It doesn't matter to me." he says. "I hate you too." he says about to storm inside then Jack's car pulls up and he beeps at me and waves to Hero. I look at Hero, "Thanks for waiting with me." I nod and pin my lips together and he tenses and nods to me and then to Jack. I go to the passenger side of Jack's car and then he drives away.

"Hey, you need a ride home?" he questions. "It's saturday, I'm never usually home on weekends. Your place?" I ask and he looks at me with a big grin. "Actually?"