+33/Fool

Hero's POV of chapter 33.

Hero

I rub my eyes and rub my hands through my hair. Fuck. Why is she so difficult? She showed up at that party last night and was drunk out of her mind, she fell asleep in my bed and then flipped out when she woke up.

She crazy, over a kiss. Over a fucking kiss. She's flipping out on me over a damn kiss and I don't even fucking like Ally, I don't. At all. I know Jack still wants her and who knows what the actual fuck they do or if they still talk. He talked to her the other day in school but it doesn't mean anything, I don't care. Like I said to her, "Us? What is Jo? I just said it so you'd get off my fucking back." It's the truth, there is no fucking us and there will be no fucking us. She left and she walked home I'm guessing. Fuck.

I didn't want her to walk home but she just frustrates me so fucking bad I don't even care. But, I do care. That's the fucking thing.

I go out of my room and go downstairs and Alex is sitting there. "What did you do?" he asks as I am walking past behind him. "Fucking nothing." I say and make my way into the kitchen and grab a beer and sit in the living room. "You kissed Ally at the game?" Alex says and I look at him. "It wasn't purposeful I don't even fucking like Ally." I spit. Jack was talking to her and who knows what he saying, I just needed to use her as a distraction so I didn't fucking knock his teeth out.

"You did because you knew it would hurt Jo." Alex says and I look at him. "Oh please piss off." I spit. "This is between Jo and I, not Jo, Hero and Alex." I scoff and he shrugs. "She deserves better." he bites his donut.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell and throw the rest of the beer at him and he stands up and I rush out of the house. I need to tell her.

I'm about to regret this whole fucking thing. She doesn't deserve better, she deserves me and I deserve her. Fuck. I can't admit anything can I?

I drive to her house and then I bang on the door.

She opens it and I look up and she's about to shut the door and I hold my hand out to stop her. "Why can't you just stop this." she sighs walking away from me. I walk in slowly and shut the front door. No one's home, I guess. Thank god.

I put my hands in my pockets and turn towaafds her as her back is leaning against the counter. "What? You're going walk in here and say absolutely nothing-" she begins and I cut her off. "I'm sorry." I spit out and her eyes go wide, why is she so surprised.

"You're sorry?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm sorry for how I've been treating you recently and I know I know I say I wouldn't hurt you but-" I begin and she cuts me off. "But it's all you keep doing?" she says and I sigh, "Yes, it's all I keep doing and I am sorry." I say honestly. I fucked up, she deserves me and I deserve her. We don't need anyone else.

"Thank you for apologizing." she says nodding.

"I still want..whatever this is but I promise, I can promise I won't hurt-" I begin and she stands up and walk towards me. Fuck. "No Hero, I can't. I actually can't do this anymore. I can not feel the way I felt yesterday again and knowing if this keeps going on I will feel even worse." she says and I shake my head. "No, no, you won't I'll make sure you ain't...I..I said I was sorry-" I begin and she cuts me off.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Hero!" she yells and I don't say anything. I don't know what to say, I know what I feel, and I feel strongly for her and I know she feels strongly for me too.

"There's nothing else you can say to me-" she begins and turns around to her cooking food.

"I love you!" I yell and she slowly turns around towards me. I fucking said it.