66/Welcome.

Josephine

April 30 2 months later.

"Byeeee!" I say to Mia as she is leaving for work.

Georgia has been nothing but great again, it's so peaceful here. I've been doing online school obviously and working back at the country club, I haven't talked to him since though. Prom is this weekend and Mia's coming back home with me because I still want to go, it's junior prom why not have fun, even if I'm not there the whole time.

I wonder if he's going. Things ended badly between us, I wish things didn't end so horribly but it's been almost three months since I've seen him. I haven't talked to anyone back at home, my father calling me here and there and I don't answer, actually I've talked to my Aunt Khloe a lot. We call a couple times a week and she's always giving the best advice, she thinks me moving here was the best decision I could do for myself.

I blocked him on everything, it has hurt not being able to talk to him. He was my everything and now we don't speak, it hurts and it really does but I'm trying to get better, without him.

Prom is this weekend and it's thursday, we leave to go back to seattle tomorrow for prom since she's going to be my date, prom is saturday and Mia is very good at hair and makeup so I'm letting her do my outfit. I have a light pink sparkley dress, it's so beautiful. I just wish I was going with him.

I go into the kitchen and begin cooking dinner as Mia's mom is at work. I'm cooking for Abby and Mason. "What you guys want?" I ask putting my hair into a high ponytail.

"Why do you guys have to leave tomorrow?" Abby groans sitting in the island.

"Because it's my school's prom. We'll be right back." I laugh and begin getting out noodles. "Butter noodles?" I ask.

"That works." Abby sighs leaning her arm on the counter. "Mhm." Mason says.

I begin making them butter noodles and then I watch them for a little.

"Ready to pack?" Mia asks as its 10 and she just got back from work. "Yep." I say as we go into her room and begin packing our stuff.

"You think you're going to see him?" she asks folding clothes into her suitcase.

"No, probably not." I shrug. "You sad?" she questions.

"No, just I wish things didn't end so badly between us you know? It could of gone a lot differently but everytime we end it's bad, so I guess I'm not surprised." I sigh.

I grab my dress out of her closest, "Things will be alright, hopefully you can find someone new." Mia says pulling her dark brown hair into a bun.

"I still love him." I say and she looks at me.

"I know you do but, he wasn't good for you and in all honesty you weren't good for him. You two just weren't good for each other." she says. She's right, but I tried to be good for him but I technically can't just blame him, I guess it was me sometimes but all I ever wanted to do was just care for him and I guess I was just such a damn problem.

"I know." I sigh.

We begin packing the rest of our stuff then we drink some tea and she talks to me about the cute waiter at the country club.

****

"Wow, it feels like I haven't been here for forever." I say as we walk out of the uber to the hotel we're staying at. I've stayed here multiple times and so I know it's nice.

"I haven't been here in a year." Mia says and she grabs her suitcase and I grab mine. "Did you miss it here?" I question as we walk into the hotel lobby.