48/Khloe Kash's House.

Josephine

"You are absolutely not welcomed in my home!" My Aunts yells as my mother was trying to walk in. "How do you know where I live!"

"Tracker on Katherine's phone." she says and Katherine's jaw drops. "Tracker!" She yells and my Uncle Luke walks over. "Alright. Liz, I think it's best if you leave." He says putting his hand out to her and she slaps his hand down.

"You both are my little siblings so you listen to me, okay!" she yells and grabs my hand and I gasp as she pulls me next to her. "This is my daughter, Katherine is also my daughter. I don't know what's going on here but I'm guessing you are so called trying to take care of my children now, Khloe." she says and Hero runs over. "You kicked her out-" Khloe begins to yell before my mother starts clapping.

"Ha! Of course he's here!" she says and Hero pins his lips together. "Come here Jo-" he begins before my mom walks in front of me blocking any way of me getting out.

"Mom-" I begin. "Liz, move." Khloe says and grabs my hand and my mom looks at her and laughs and suddenly I turn around and two cops are there. "What the hell.." I say. "Josephine, your not going to be here anymore and you are not going to this public school anymore. You are now going to your fathers private school again, you will be going to church and from now on you will not see you Aunt, Katherine or Hero!" she yells and grabs my hand and pulls me out the door and the cops walk towards us. "Is this the house?" he asks my mother as she has a tight grip on my wrist. "Get off of me!" I yell trying to shake her hand off me and she won't. "Tell her to get off of me!" I cry towards the officers and Hero busts the door open.

"Officer, please-" he begins and the cop looks at him and then me. "I heard we were called for a missing teenager Josephine Langford?" he asks. "Yes, I called!" My mother smiles and pulls me towards her and the grip on my wrist is hurting, badly.

Kat runs out of the house crying, she grabs my shoulders. "This is my fault, all my fault! I don't know how she got my location I don't, I swear I wouldn't ever do this on purpose." she cries trying to grab me. "Katherine, off of her now." my mother says.

"I'm not missing, I'm perfectly fine." I say to the officer. "Get her off of me!" I yell.

"Are you in danger-" The officer begins and I cut him off. "Yes! With her." I say.

Hero grabs my hand, "Come on, can she please come back in, officer."

Is this real? She really called the cops saying I was missing!? Is this a joke.

"It seems as a mother called worried about her daughter, I am going to send you with your mother and you guys can go from there." he says and I begin crying. "No, no!" I yell.

"Josephine! I'm your mother."

"You kicked me out, I'm doing well on my own!" I yell and Katherine comes over.

"Jo, I love you but you are not doing well on your own. Maybe you can get your shit together if you go back with mom.." she begins and my eyes go wide at her. "You helped mom set this up, didn't you?" I ask.

"No, Jo..." she pins her lips togehter.

"You did!" I yell and she runs her hands through her hair. "Your life is going to shit Josephine! I had to do what I had to do to make sure you're safe, you are not safe roaming from place to place and going out with these random people, especially hanging out at a college frat house!"

"Officer, this is my niece. This is my sister trying to take her but she kicked her out and she's been staying with me. She's been going to school and I've been taking her back and forth. If you just please, let her stay. She's scared for her life near this woman!" she says to officer holding her hands up. "And Katherine, I never want you back here again. I will be calling my lawyer and if you know me, you know I got a pretty damn good lawyer!" She yells.