Chapter 1

Tick tick tick!

Olivia got out the bed turning off her alarm clock. She groaned as she stood up and put on her robe. She walked into the bathroom and got dressed for her workday. She wore a buttoned up white shirt with her black skirt and black heels.

She had just got her hair straightened. She looked in the mirror and smiled. She touched her neck as she remembered the night before.

"ZAY LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE." Yelled Olivia running upstairs. Zay grabbed her hair and she fell backwards down the stairs. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITHA!" he yelled. "IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU ZAY YOUR DRUNK." Cried Olivia fighting him off of her.

He ignored her and slapped her hard across her face. She sobbed as she rubbed her cheek. He got on top of her and started choking her. "Z-ZAY PLEASE STOP IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" Cried Olivia. He finally got up and walked outside.

Liv ran and locked the door. She went upstairs and cleaned off the blood on her neck. She sobbed her self to sleep.

Olivia was in the mirror trying to hold im her tears. Olivia opened the draw and took her birth control. She fixed her makeup and walked downstairs.

She grabbed an apple and walked to her car. She sighed as she drove to work.

She had finally arrived to her office and everyone immediately sat down in their seats. Korean had rushed and started walked besides her. "Okay you have Spencer James today, it says he have anger issues so her might be a little cold towards you." Said Korean handing Olivia her coffee.

Olivia nodded and walked into her office. She fixed her chair and worked on some paperwork. Korean had came in a few minutes later. "Ms.Baker Spencer James is here." Said Korean. Olivia nodded and walked out her office to greet him.

"Hey spencer." Said Olivia holding out her hand for him to shake. He hesitantly shook her hand. "I'm spencer, Spencer James to be exact." Said Spencer nonchalantly. "Okay follow me." Said Olivia walking to her office. He stayed quiet and followed her.

He sat in the chair across from hers. She walked behind her desk and sat in his chair. "Okay so what's your question or issue?" Asked Olivia with a smile. "I don't know why I'm here." He said bluntly. "Than how did you schedule this appointment?" Asked Olivia. "My coach did, I guess he did it for everyone." Said spencer with a shrug.

"Okay well we can talk about your anger." Suggest Olivia. "Thought this was a finance business." Said spencer pulling out his phone. "Well it is both actually." Said Olivia. "Oh...well I'm good." Said spencer looking up from his phone. "What's your problem?" Asked Olivia without thinking of what she said. "What you mean?" Asked spencer putting his phone in his pocket.

"Well I-I mean you seem like you don't cacre about anything." Said Olivia. "I don't." Said spencer with a shrug. "Not even your teammates?" Asked Olivia. Spencer rolled his re eyes. "Your very nosy." Said spencer standing up from his chair.

"And your rude but hey I guess you never realized." Said Olivia standing up as well. Spencer hesitated before saying something. "Is this so called session over now?" Olivia scoffed. "Yes, now get out." Said Olivia annoyed. Spencer rolled his eyes and walked out. "The fine people always rude." Mumbled Olivia sitting back at her desk.

Olivia had finally got off of work and went straight home. When she got home she facetimed the girls groupchat and warmed her up some food. "Soo meet anybody at work today?" Asked Kia grinning. "I mean like I had a client." Shrugged Olivia taking a sip of her wine.

"Bitch was he cute though?" Asked patience. "I mean like he was something." Said Olivia shrugging once again. "Girl what's wrong?" Asked Simone. "He's so damn rude and act like he doesn't care about anything!" Exclaimed Olivia. "What's his name?" Asked patience. "Spencer James." Said Olivia rolling her eyes.

"Damn girl he's a popular ass football star, he's single haven't been in a relationship for who knows how long, he does have a snappy attitude, ouu bitch best part he ain't got no kids." Said patience excitedly. "Okay FBI agent." Laughed Kia. "Girl I try." Laughed Patience. "Well ion know bout yall but I approve of this rude ass man." Said simone laughing.

"Hell yeah me too." Said Kia and Patience. Liv rolled her eyes. "Can you bitches believe I have to see him 3 days a week though." Whined Olivia. "Babes this could be a good thing." Said patience. Olivia rolled her eyes and grabbed her ramen noodles from out the microwave.

"I'll talk to yall in the morning." Said Olivia smiling. They all said goodbye and hung up the phone. Olivia ate her noodles took a shower and went to sleep.

To be continued...