Chapter 8

It was the next day and Olivia and Spencer were cuddling in bed. "So what do you wanna do today?" Asked Olivia laying on Spencer's chest. "Whatever you wanna do today." Said spencer. Liv sat up so that she could face him. "Eat." Said Olivia while smiling.

"Okay get dressed." Said spencer. "Wait im talking about tonight." Said Olivia giggling. "Ok but we can also go out to eat breakfast." Said spencer chuckling. "But what about the paparazzi?" Asked Olivia. "What about them, I'm not trying to hide you." Said spencer chuckling. "I know but I wanna keep us on the low until you feel 100% comfortable and can trust me fully." Said Olivia smiling.

"Okay I guess we can order something." Said spencer sitting up. "Ok." Said Olivia smiling. "Oh and liv I am comfortable around you, it will just take time to trust." Said spencer kissing her neck. Olivia laughed. "Ok." Said Olivia kissing his cheek.

"Ready to take a shower?" Asked spencer getting out the bed. "Sure." Said Olivia going into the bathroom with spencer following behind. Liv was getting shy while taking off her shirt and Spencer laughed. "I'll take a shower in the other bathroom." Said spencer kissing her cheek.

"Ok." Said Olivia. Once Olivia and Spencer was done showering spencer came back upstairs in his towel. Olivia was on the bed on her phone in her towel as well. "So spence what are we doing today?" Asked Olivia. "Well tonight we're going to dinner and that's all I got." Said spencer fixing his towel.

"You don't wanna go to your house?" Asked Olivia. "Ouu damn tryna kick me out already." Chuckled spencer. "No I meant to get some clothes." Said Olivia while laughing. "Alright we can go." Said spencer sitting on the bed next to her. "Ok but first I wanna cuddle for a bit more." Said Olivia. "Ight let me put on some clothes." Said spencer. "You don't need any." Said Olivia while smiling.

Spencer chuckled and got in the bed. They were in the bed completely naked cuddling. A few minutes had went by and Olivia got up. "Okay let's go and get your clothes." Said Olivia wrapping the cover around her. Spencer groaned and stood up and stretched. Olivia looked down and stared at his dick.

"Damn girl you staring mighty hard." Laughed spencer. "Boy hush." Said Olivia putting on her clothes. Spencer put on his clothes and went downstairs.

Spencer drove to his house while Olivia was in the passenger seat. They was holding hands the whole time and stared at each other occasionally. They had finally arrived and Spencer got out the car. He opened Olivia's door and escorted her inside his condo. "Wow this is cute." Said Olivia looking around. "Thanks." Said spencer.

They were both upstairs and Olivia was helping him pack until their was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Said Olivia walking out the door. "Okay." Mumbled Spencer folding his clothes. When liv got to the door and opened the door seeing a woman with dark brown hair, hazel green eyes, and a nose ring. Her skin was caramel and she had a couple birth marks on her face.

"May I help you." Asked Olivia. "Yes my name is Ariel, Spencer's fiancé." Said Ariel holding her hand out. "Okay well I'll go get him." Said Olivia looking at her hand than walking back upstairs. "Spencer Ariel is here." Said Olivia with her arms crossed. "Why is she here?" Asked spencer standing up. "Well I don't know maybe because she's your damn fiancé." Said Olivia walking out the room.

Spencer walked downstairs and faced Olivia and Ariel. "Uh hey Ariel." Said spencer. "Hey, sorry to intrude but Bria missed you." Said Ariel motioning for someone to come here. "Daddy!" Exclaimed Bria. Spencer picked her up. "Hey babygirl." Said spencer tossing her in the air. "Look spence I know she isn't yours but your the only father figure she has right now." Said Ariel looking down.

Spencer sighed and looked at Bria than Ariel. "Liv will you be okay with having Bria around?" Asked spencer looking over at her. "Of course." Said olivia smiling at Bria. "I want her for at least 2 weeks and than we can start rotating." Said spencer. "Im only saying yes since you haven't seen her in awhile." Said Ariel. "Yeah whatever you can give liv your number to pick up her I don't want it." Said spencer walking into the living room with Bria on his back.

Olivia had walked outside with Ariel. "Look liv I may come off as a bad person and well shit I am, but I know how bad I hurt spencer so be patient with his trust, Hell it took him a year to fully trust me." Said Ariel. "Why do I have to be patient with him, I'm not gonna do that our relationship is good right now I'm not gonna give him pity for what you did, I'm here to love him and obviously your here so Bria can see him and to heal what you broke." Said Olivia.

"Hmm your gonna be stronger than I thought, but sweetheart he have mood swings and his angry ones ain't for the weak." Said Ariel giving Olivia her number. "Yeah well I've made it this far I'm not going anywhere now." Said Olivia. "Well I'll see you soon we should talk more though since your gonna be around Bria I wanna see your intentions I could even give you a couple tips, are yall even having sex yet?" Asked Ariel laughing. "Nope hell we're not even kissing." Said Olivia.

"Well here's one thing good about spencer he doesn't need sex so he dont get sexually frustrated but you most def will." Said Ariel walking to her car. "Well thanks for the advice." Said Olivia. "Anytime." Said Ariel holding out her hand. Olivia shook her hand and walked back inside the house.

To be continued....