Chapter 44

3 months had passed and Olivia was very close to finishing the wedding. She was also 8 months now and was more tired than usual. Her and Spencer had found out the gender of her baby. She's having a boy. Spencer started staying home with her more often since she could have the baby any moment ever though she's 8 months.

"Here you go baby." Said spencer handing her a Whataburger bag. "Thanks baby." Said Olivia. "So have you picked a date for our wedding?" Asked spencer. "Yes in two weeks." Said olivia with a shrug. "Why didn't you tell me I have to-." Olivia cut him off. "I paid for everything already, including our apparel so relax baby." Said Olivia kissing his cheek. "You know I won't but okay." Said spencer. Olivia giggled and caressed his cheek.

"So when is your next game?" Asked Olivia. "2 weeks." Replied spencer. "Okay and this time your gonna go." Said olivia. "Ba-." Olivia cut him off. "Your going to your next game spencer." Said Olivia sternly. Spencer rolled his eyes and started kissing on her neck. "Baby moveee." Giggled Olivia. "No." Said spencer hovering over her. Olivia smiled and started rubbing on his print. Spencer started rubbing up her thigh to the spot she couldn't resist. She instantly got wet and turned on. Spencer smirked as he got up from the bed. "Bae for real." Said Olivia. "What?" Asked Spence. Olivia walked over to him and kissed him with Spencer not kissing her back on purpose.

Olivia backed up and rolled her eyes. "Why aren't you kissing me?" Asked Olivia digging in his pants. "I need some water I'm very thirsty." Said Spencer walking out the room. Olivia got back on the bed and started watching Netflix. Olivia was still turned on and followed him downstairs. "Bae come on." Said Olivia. "Baby not now." Said spencer. Olivia stuck her hands in his pants and started massaging his dick. He groaned in pleasure. He looked down at Olivia and roughly kissed her. Olivia quickly took off her clothes making Spencer laugh.

After they was done Olivia used the bathroom and laid on his chest while yawning. "That really drains your energy." laughed Spencer. "Don't act like you not tired." said Olivia smiling over at him. "I'm not that tired, and if my game is in two weeks and the wedding is in two weeks than how the hell are we gonna get married?" asked Spencer. "I was thinking about having the wedding somewhere near your game, this is the super bowl, I'm pregnant, we're married it'll be cute." said Olivia. "Bae what about all the fans?" asked Spencer. "I hired a couple body guards, and security for me and the baby protection." said Olivia. "I guess you thought of everything." said Spencer placing kisses all over Olivia. "It's official football themed wedding I guess." Laughed Olivia. "Yup now we have to send the invitations." said Spencer. "Through text right?" asked Olivia. "Bae that's ghetto." said Spencer. "Let it be ghetto I'm not finna write no damn invitations when all I gotta do is text it to a group." said Olivia.

The next day Olivia had agreed to have a sit down with Layla. "Hey Olivia." said Layla as she sat at the table. "So it's been months since the cabin and I was trying to be a bigger person and get our friendship back." said Olivia. Layla smiled and nodded. "I'll like that." replied Layla. "Okay and me and spencer are engaged, and our wedding is in two weeks I was hoping you could come." said Olivia. "yeah me and Jamal will be there." said Layla. "Okay, I guess this is the part where we catch up." laughed Olivia. "Yup."

Spencer was having a meeting with Winter. "What do you mean you can't make it!" exclaimed Winter over the phone. "Listen I did not set up a whole damn interview for you to not go to." said winter. "You know what bye Shalonda." said winter  before hanging up the phone. "Remind me to not get on your bad side." mumbled Spencer. "I can hear." said winter rolling her eyes. "I bet you can." said Spencer. "Can you fire me already?" asked Winter. "Or you could quit." said spencer with a shrug. "I can't believe your mean ass is getting married." said Winter shaking his head. "Just like I didn't believe  you were gay?" asked spencer. "Anyways tell me about what you need for your wedding." said winter.

That night Olivia had got back home seeing Spencer was gone. She did her usual, face routine, bath, and ate some leftovers.  Spencer had got back as soon as she dozed off and walked upstairs. He took a shower and laid next to her wrapping his arm around her waist. She smiled in her sleep feeling comfortable and got up under him. "She's really about to be my wife." thought spencer to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Wedding is next chapter which is also the finale. I hope you guys enjoyed this book this was so fun to write imma miss it.