Chapter 13

He stood back up and took off his clothes. Olivia's eyes widened as she seen how hard he was. He got back on the bed and kissed her passionately adding some tongue

Spencer grabbed a condom and put it on. He thrusted his dick in her causing her to let out a loud moan. He grabbed her throat and leaned down. He started pounding her fast putting everything in. "S-spence omg fuckk." Moaned Olivia wrapping her legs around his waist.

Spencer flipped her over and started giving her rough backshots. Olivia broke her arch. "Omg b-babyy." Moaned Olivia. Spencer put her back in her arch position and started pounding her. Olivia put her hand on his stomach and he slapped it away. "You wanted it now take it." Said spencer grabbing her waist. "I can'ttt." Whined Olivia.

Spencer put a finger in her pussy and started fingering her in a circular motion. "Daddy wait." Moaned Olivia as she orgasmed. Spencer slowed down letting Olivia catch her breath. After a minute he laid down and sat Olivia on his dick.

Olivia titled her head back as she started grinding on him. Olivia put her hand on Spencer's chest as she started bouncing. "Baby help me so I won't fall." Whined Olivia. Spencer chuckled and put his hands on her waist. She started bouncing faster making spencer turned on even more. She than started twerking fast making him climax. "Damn baby." Groaned spencer.

Olivia smirked and leaned down to kiss him. He wrapped his hand around her waist and they shared a passionate kiss.  Spencer wrapped his arm around her back not letting her get up and started pounding her. "B-babyy oh my goddd." Moaned Olivia loudly. Spencer had her arms behind her back going in deeper. "Wait daddy." Moaned Olivia. Spencer let her go and she got off his dick.

She laid down next to him. Spencer took off the condom and threw it in the trash. Olivia was under the cover rubbing her legs. Spencer got back in the bed and kissed her forehead. "I guess the wait was worth it." Said Olivia smiling. "Hell yeah it was." Chuckled spencer. Olivia smiled and looked up at him.

"Spence." Said Olivia. "Yea." Said spencer. "I love you." Said Olivia kissing him. "I don't love you liv." Said spencer. Olivia sat up. "What do you mean?" Asked Olivia. "Baby love is just a feeling that can go away, I'm inlove with you." Said spencer kissing Olivia passionately. "Well in that case I'm inlove with you too." Said Olivia smiling.

Spencer laid back down yawning when he felt Olivia start to Jack him off. She spit on it than started sucking the tip. She grabbed Spencer's hand and put it on her head as she started bobbing her head up and down. She started going faster driving spencer crazy. He grunted feeling much pleasure. "B-baby get up." Said spencer feeling his climax come. Olivia started gagging and jacking him off.

Olivia had finally got up just in time before spencer reached his climax. "Baby help me use the bathroom." Said Olivia. Spencer chuckled and helped Olivia stand up. "Wait it hurts." Whined Olivia. "I know baby but you need to pee." Said spencer trying to carry her. "Wait don't touch my ass or thigh." Said Olivia.

"How else am I gonna help you?" Asked spencer. After a hour they had finally got liv to the bathroom. After she was done it took 30 minutes to get her back to the bed. As soon as spencer and her cuddled she fell asleep.

The next day Olivia woke up to spencer gone. "Baby." Said Olivia in her sleepy voice while yawning. Spencer came inside the room. "Yeah?" Asked Spencer getting back in the bed. "Where were you?" Asked Olivia getting under him. "I was in the living room, had an important phone call and didn't wanna wake you." Said spencer. "Oh do we get Bria today?" Asked Olivia yawning. "Yeah she will be here in a couple of hours." Said spencer holding Olivia.

"Okay." Said Olivia drifting back to sleep. Spencer kissed her cheek and dozed off as well.

To be continued...

Also guys im going to the movies today but when I get back from it the key of life will be updated I'll do one chapter before I go and than I'll most likely do a ton of chapters when i get back❤❤