Chapter 24

"HOLD ON IMMA TAKE A SHOWER." Yelled Olivia. "Without me come on." Said spencer playfully. Olivia walked over to him. "Yes without you." Laughed Olivia. "Ok bye than." Said spencer grinning. "Ok I'm glad your not being a ass right now." Said olivia smiling. "Oh its coming." Said spencer with a grin.

Olivia sat back down next to spencer. "That angry spencer needs to stay hidden." Said Olivia laughing. "Yeah whatever." Said spencer. Olivia rolled her eyes. "You know you can be suck a dick sometimes." Said Olivia. "Yeah I've been told." Said spencer. "I'm tired of this." Said Olivia rolling her eyes.

"What can you be tired of we're not even together." Said spencer. "I can still be tired of it." Said olivia with a shrug. "COME ON YALL ARE WE PLAYING OR NOT." Yelled patience. "You coming?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah free sex is calling my name." Said spencer standing up. Olivia looked at him. "Mhm okay." Said Olivia walking to the door. Spencer grinned and pulled her waist toward him.

Olivia started blushing. "What do you want spence?" Asked Olivia rolling her eyes. Spencer chuckled. "For you to get out my way." Said spencer moving her to the side. "Woww..so rude." Said Olivia. "I've been told." Said spencer opening the door. Olivia closed the door back and pushed him back into the room. "Liv can we go play the game." Said spencer rolling his eyes. Olivia stuck her hand in his pants and started massaging it.

Spencer grinned. "We can play the game in here." Said Olivia smiling. Spencer moved her hand and picked her up. Spencer grinned as he carried her out the room and put her down. "Or we can play in here." Whispered spencer in her ear. "You'll regret that." Said Olivia smirking while walking towards her friends.

"Not yall flirting." Laughed Simone. "Chile we not." Said Olivia sitting down. "Yeah I don't flirt." Said spencer sitting down. "Yeah wherever, time for the orgyy." Laughed Patience. "Oh hell naw I don't do that orgy shit." Said spencer. "Boy lets just play already." Said Ariel rolling her eyes. "Truth or Dare liv." Said Kia smirking.

"Dare I guess." Said liv with a shrug. "I dare you to try and give spencer a boner." Said Kia. "Well this is gonna take awhile." Said Ariel laughing. "I mean like I'm up for the challenge." Said Olivia smirking. "And spence no touching." Said patience. "Shi okay." Said spencer laughing.

"Wait I have to do it in the room." Said Olivia smiling. "Okay now liv watch ya self." Said Jordan. Olivia pulled spencer into the room. "Make it snappy." Said spencer. "Mhm okay." Said olivia taking off all her clothes. She made spencer get in a chair and straddled him.

She started kissing on his neck and than turned around and started twerking. Spencer looked away feeling his self get turned on. Olivia noticed and started laughing. She finally turned around and seen he had a boner. "All done!" Said olivia smirking. Spencer stood up. "Yeah okay." Said spencer. Olivia put back on all her clothes and walked out the room smiling.

"Well damn that ain't take long." Said Darnell laughing. "Well I'm special." Said olivia winking. A few minutes later spencer came out the room. Darnell and Chris looked at eachother and laughed. "Yo hand good man." Said Darnell laughing. "Man shut up." Chuckled Spencer. "Alright simone truth or dare." Said olivia smiling. "Girl dare." Said simone laughing. "Act out you giving jordan a blow job." Said Olivia while laughing.

Simone smirked and walked over to Jordan. She got in between his legs and acted out the dare. Everyone started laughing. "Gobble Gobble." Laughed patience. "Damn." Said Chris laughing. Simone fell and started dying laughing. "Girl you is a mess." Laughed Kia. Simone went and sat back down. "Shii you surely don't leave a mess." Said Darnell laughing. "You know simone experienced jordan done won." Laughed Ariel. "Okay spencer truth or dare." Said simone trying to change the subject.

"Dare all day baby." Said spencer with a wink. Simone rolled her eyes playfully. "Pop the balloon." Said simone grinning. "Ouu I know that game you basically give her back shots but with a water balloon in her ass." Said patience excitedly. "Not surprised your ass know the game." Laughed Darnell. Ariel had went to grab the water balloons. "Alright so while we're waiting Jamal what it is with you and layla?" Asked chris.

"Nothing." They both said in sync. "Sureee." Said Kia laughing. "I'm not like liv and Spencer who find someone else in less than 24 hours." Said layla with a shrug. "We're not together." Laughed Olivia. "Right we're having fun." Said spencer with a shrug. "So friends pretend to jump one another." Said Layla narrowing her eyebrows at liv. "Uh yes dumbass." Said olivia laughing.

Spencer started laughing. "Don't laugh spence that's your ex." Said Darnell laughing on the floor trying to catch his breath. "No no no I don't have exes." Said spencer with a shrug. "So liv not your ex?" Asked simone laughing. "Nope." Said spencer bluntly. "He's kinda right they relationship ain't even last a whole 48 hours." Said Darnell laughing even harder on the floor. "Damn he violated yall." Said coop laughing.

"This is why I don't have friends." Said spencer laughing. "You know you love us." Laughed Chris. "I don't." Said spencer bluntly. "You do." Said Darnell. Ariel came back with a big water balloon. "Alright guysss its time." Said Ariel handing the balloon to Olivia. "My ass is gonna be soaked." Said Olivia standing up slowly. "Oh well." Said patience drinking some Hennessey.

Spencer stood up and walked over to Olivia with a grin. "Help me." Said Olivia trying to put the balloon in her pants. Spencer laughed and helped her. Once they got the balloon to go in her pants Darnell started grinning. "Let the shows begin." Said Darnell. "Yess lets see how many times spencer gotta hit her from the back." Said Kia. Spencer grinned as he bent Olivia over. He grabbed her waist making her slightly get butterflies.

"Look at liv blushing chile." Said Ariel. "I'm not blushing." Said olivia trying to hide her face. "Girl bye yo ass done turned red." Laughed Darnell. "Darnell shut yo stupid ass up." Laughed coop. Spencer pulled liv hips to his groin and the balloon popped. He let liv go and started smirking. "Well damn." Said coop. "Oh yes wonder why Layla stuck on him." Laughed Patience.

To be continued

Myb for leaving yall for like a week😂. I had writers block and than I just didn't feel like writing and than coop getting shot it was all over the place😭. I'm back now tho <3❤