Chapter 16

It was the next day and it was time for Spencer to come get Bria. "You ready to go back with daddy" Bria frowned "no, I wanna stay with youu!" She whined, Liv chuckled. "I know baby girl, but you have to go back." Olivia told her. "Can I ask daddy if I can come back soon?" Olivia smiled at her "of course" she replied softly. A few minutes passed and they soon heard a knock on the door. Bria your daddy's here!" Liv called out as she opened the door. When she Opened it she saw Layla along with Spencer. "Hi daddy!" Bria jumped into Spencer's arms. "Hey Baby girl" he kissed her cheek. "Here's her bag" liv handed him Brias bag. She didn't even look at him the whole time. "Layla can you take Bria to the car?" Layla nodded before going to the car with Bria. "Liv can we talk I-" she interrupted "Spencer please, there's nothing to talk about ok. Just go. Call me if Bria wants to come over again.

But other than that we ain't got nothing to discuss" she told him before shutting the door in his face. He sighed before going to his car to join Bria and Layla.

Later that day Liv was sitting in her room watching tv when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door to find zay standing there. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want now" she asked annoyed "I want you you" he got closer, she scoffed "boy bye" she tried to close the door but he stopped her. "Please Liv, just give me one more chance." She laughed "give you one more chance, yeah nah I'm good" she told him. "Liv come on you know you want to" he tried to grab her hand but she pulled it away.

"Boy if you don't go away" she said making him sigh. "Liv come on you know you want to" he then tried to kiss her. She pulled back "bye zay" she quickly closed the door and locked it. She went back into her room and went back to watching tv. A few hours passed and Liv had just got out the shower. She saw she had a text from the group chat.

Patience: hey bitchesss!
Simone: what's up y'all
Liv: hey y'all
Kia: heyyyyy
Patience: who wanna go to the club??
Kia: girl you always tryna go get drunk
Patience: bitch whatever, do y'all wanna go or not?!?
Liv: I'm down
Kia & Simone: yeah let's do it
Liv: what time?
Patience: 9:00, don't be late!
Liv: lol, ok
Simone: bye y'all
Patience: bye hoes!
Kia & Liv: bye

Liv had an hour until it was time to go to the club with the girls. She started on her makeup when she got a call from Spencer. "Hello" she said "hey uhm, Bria wants to come over again" he told her "alright, uhm when?" She asked "tomorrow" he said. "Ok bye" she quickly hung up. She started on her makeup first, then straightened her hair. She soon got dressed. She wore a tight white dress that hugged her curves and black heels. And a short black Jean jacket. She texted Patience letting her know she was on the way. Once she got there, she walked in and met with Patience Kia and Simone.

"What's up bitchh!" Patience exclaimed making Liv laugh a little "hey girl" she gave her a hug. "I need a drink" liv said "me too" Patience agreed. They all walked Over to the bar and ordered their drinks. "Soo have you talked to Spencer" Patience smiled "no and we're not gonna talk" she told her "girl whyyy!" Kia asked "because he cheated on me, plus he's with Layla." She told them. "Girl do you know for sure he cheated" Kia asked "yes! Kia I saw it, but I don't wanna talk about this right now, I just wanna drink and party with my girls.

Can I do that please?" They threw their hands up in defense "ok ok, we'll stop talking about it" Simone said "thank you." Liv said before they went over to the dance floor. They were all dancing and drinking. Olivia was twerking when some guy came up behind her. She was tipsy so not caring who it was she started to grind on him. "Ok livvvv!" Patience hyped her up. The guy layed his hand on her ass while she grinded against him, the girls smiled at eachother before walking back over to the bar.

"Hi I'm Jamal" he said as she turned around to face him "I'm Liv, nice to meet you" liv smiled. "I know this is kinda straight forward, but can I get your number" she smirked "mhm, let me see your phone she said as she bit her lip. Damn he fine she thought as he handed her his phone. She put her number in his phone then handed it back to him. "Call me" she told him before walking away to join the girls. He watched her walk away with lust in his eyes, "I gotta have her" he thought before walking away.

To be continued...