Chapter 33

That morning spencer woke up feeling alot better than usual. He had already called a life coach and a trainer to help him at least try and play football again. He wasn't gonna back down no matter what the doctors told him.

He heard the front door open and slowly walked downstairs because of his crutches. He seen Olivia standing awkwardly in front of the door. "Wassup." He said smiling because of how adorable she was. "I wanted to make sure you was okay." Said Olivia. "Well I am, and I'm glad you came, my mom wants to meet you and if she doesn't imma get my ass beat." Chuckled Spencer. "Well okay than lets go." Laughed Olivia.

Spencer told her the directions and they drove for about 35 minutes before making it to Grace's. Olivia helped spencer out the car and they both walked towards the door holding hands. Olivia knocked a couple times and after a few seconds they heard footsteps.

Grace opened the door with a big smile on her face. "You must be olivia." Said grace smiling. "That I am, nice too meet you." Said Olivia hugging Grace. "Nice too meet you to." Said grace smiling than looking over to spencer. "Son." Said grace grinning. "Mother." Said spencer smiling. "Well Olivia let's go bye spencer." Said grace motioning for Olivia to come inside. "I can't drive ma do you not see this big ass cast on me." Said spencer.

"Than sit outside." Said grace with a shrug. "I'll be in the car." Said spencer taking the keys from olivia.

Grace and Olivia was seated in the living room on the couch. Olivia started to feel nauseous so she excused herself and threw up in the bathroom. Grace heard her and shook her head. "Damn." Mumbled Grace. Olivia finally came back to the living room. "Does spencer know?" Asked Grace. "Know what?" Asked Olivia confused. "Are you pregnant?" Asked grace jumping right to the point.

"No." Said Olivia feeling uncomfortable. "You don't have to lie baby I'm family." Said grace. "I don't know, I haven't checked and I don't want too." Said Olivia sighing. "Why not?" Asked grace. "I know he doesn't want kids, I remember when his friend told me." Said Olivia. "How long have you been feeling nauseous?" Asked grace. "Couple days, maybe a week now." Said Olivia.

"People change you know." Said grace patting her leg. "Not spencer." Said Olivia. "My son is just living life trying to be young." Said grace. "Well he can't have sex with me without a condom, than expecting me to not get pregnant somehow." Said Olivia growing annoyed. "You should take the test." Said grace calmly.

"I will just not now." Said Olivia. "Well I will wish you my best of luck, finally I'm having a grand baby." Said grace with a smile. "Mhm if I keep it." Mumbled Olivia. "Gir- I would slap the hell out you if you wasn't pregnant, better not get rid of my first grand child." Said grace sternly. "Do you think he would ask me to abort it, if I was pregnant?" Asked olivia fidgeting with her fingers.

"Baby girl no spencer is something alright but he isn't that cold hearted, the best thing you can do is tell him, when your ready." Said grace giving her a hug. "Thanks, I'll see you soon." Said olivia smiling while standing up. "Most definitely good luck." Said grace. Olivia smiled once more and walked to the car.

"Did she scare you?" Asked spencer grinning. "No, no she didn't she gave me advice." Said Olivia smiling. "Oh she scares the hell out of me." Chuckled Spencer. "Well your mom loves me." Sneered Olivia. "Mhm whatever." Said spencer. Olivia started feeling nauseous again and quickly opened the car door and threw up on the ground. "You okay baby?" Asked spencer rubbing her back.

"Yeah I just had something bad to eat." Said Olivia wiping her mouth. "Oh okay you ready?" Asked spencer. She nodded and drove to Spencer's house. "I'll see you later." Said spencer kissing her cheek. "Wow not my lips." Said Olivia. "Girl no yo ass just threw up, nasty ass." Joked spencer. Olivia giggled and playfully rolled her eyes. "Bye spencer." Said olivia waving at him. "Bye Olivia james." Said spencer with a wink. Olivia blushed and drove off.

Olivia finally got to her destination. She went inside CVS and grabbed a couple pregnancy test each different brands. She went to the clerk. "I thought the boys bought the pregnancy test." Chuckled Kehlani. "Well today I am." Said Olivia. "Well im Kehlani." Said kehlani holding out her hand. "Olivia." Said olivia shaking her hand. Olivia seen the ring on her finger.

"Who's the lucky man?" Asked Olivia. "Woman actually I'm gay." Said kehlani chuckling. "Oh sorry I shouldn't assume things." Said Olivia. "No it's okay I just basically assumed the man gets the pregnancy test." Said kehlani laughing. They exchanged phone numbers and Olivia left to go home.

Once she got home she took all 6 of tbe pregnancy test. She went downstairs and made herself an ice cream sundae and sat down. She was drifting off to sleep when she remembered the date with spencer. "Shit." She mumbled as she quickly stood up.

She took a shower and wore a red dress with thin straps. She straightened her hair and did a middle part. She did her edges somewhat decent and found her red high heels. She grabbed her white purse and did a double check. She remembered the pregnancy test and went back into the bathroom. She looked down at the test hearing a knock at the front door. "Shit." She mumbled putting all the pregnancy test in a box.

She opened the door and spencer was speechless. "Damn." He said over his breath. "Come on don't wanna be late." Said Olivia laughing. "Wait did y-." Spencer cut her off. "Of course not we got a personal ride for tonight." Said spencer pecking her lips. "We could always take the date inside." Mumbled Olivia kissing spencer passionately.

He pulled away. "Damn liv I know I look good but damn not that good." Chuckled Spencer. "I want sum." Whined Olivia. "Liv what's wrong with you, you seem more hornier than usual." Said spencer. "I just haven't had you for awhile." Said Olivia rubbing on his pants. "Baby when we get home." Chuckled Spencer. "Mhm that's why you got crutches." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "Dawg that's cold." Said spencer getting in the car. "I know." Said Olivia with a smile.

They both got in the car and olivia started to touch on spencer. "Liv stop we in a damn car." Whispered spencer. Olivia ignored him and dug her hands inside his pants with him quickly moving them. "If you wanted to do it in the restaurant all you had to do was say that." Whispered Olivia seductively in his ear. She slowly opened her legs causing spencer to close them. "Stop liv." Said spencer.

To be continued....
Y'all will love kehlani in this episode but anywayss this is gonna be very interesting. But anyways love you guys I'm so tired and this story ends in a few chapters I think maybe 40 or 50 I haven't decided