Chapter 25

It had been a couple weeks since the group of friends was at the cabin. Everyone went home and started working again. Olivia was in her office when spencer came in with a grin. "Well hello Mr. James." Said Olivia with a smile. "Wassup." Said spencer grinning. Spencer closed the door and sat in the seat.

"You must still act like a dick." Said Olivia. "I guess." Said spencer with a shrug. "Okay...how is Bria?" Asked Olivia. "She's good...about that her birthday is in two days she wants both her mom's there." Said spencer. "Okay where is it?" Asked Olivia. "My house." Said spencer. "Okay well I'll be there." Said Olivia with a smile.

"Good." Said spencer with a grin. They continued to talk until their session was over. Olivia walked him to her office door. "Well see you later." Said Olivia smiling. "See you later." Said spencer hugging her. Olivia started smiling while blushing. "We can take it slow." Whispered spencer in her ear. "What if it doesn't work out?" Asked Olivia. "It will if you don't assume I'm cheating on you, I'm pretty sure people with trust issues don't cheat." Said spencer grinning.

"Okay....so what are we?" Asked Olivia. "We're still friends, just a special kind." Said spencer smirking. "Okay." Said olivia smiling while pulling away. "Aight see you later." Said spencer. Olivia nodded and pecked his cheek.

That night the girls had a sleepover at Olivia's house. Since it was Monday they all didn't have work the next day so they took turns sleeping over at each others house. "Alright alright firstly KIA me and coop is taking things slow." Said patience rolling her eyes. "Okay are yall fucking?" Asked Kia laughing. "That's not the point the point is we're taking things slow." Said patience.

"Leave pay pay lone if she wants coochie every now and than let her bump coochies." Laughed Ariel. "Since you wanna defend her how are you and Chris?" Asked simone with a grin. "We're friends!" Exclaimed Ariel. "Friends my ass." Laughed Patience. "Okay okay but you Kia, oh i mean lol darnell." Laughed Simone. "We're just fuck buddies." Said Kia while laughing.

"Suree you know you want himmmm." Laughed Ariel. "Now lemme get on liv since she wanna be quiet so we wont get on her ass." Laughed simone. "LIL HOT HEAD!" Laughed Simone. "Wait don't do him." Laughed Olivia. "I feel like everybody fucking on every last one of Spencer friends." Said simone. "Ahh shut up Jordan." Laughed Kia.

"I know I'm lil jordan punk." Laughed Simone. "At least somebody honest." Said patience playfully rolling her eyes. There was a knock on the door and liv got up and answered it. "Uh layla what you doing here?" Asked Olivia. "I know you guys have sleepovers every Monday I wanted to join I miss yall." Said Layla. "How do y-." Layla cut her off. "Instagram." Olivia thought about it than let her in.

"Guys we have company." Said Olivia. "Why is she here always slut shaming." Said Ariel rolling her eyes. "And I'm sorry about that Ariel." Said Layla. "I don't trust her spending the night, might not wake up in the morning." Said patience. "Okay well after we're done I'll go." Said Layla. Every nodded and continued talking.

"So Bria what you want for your birthday?" Asked spencer sitting on the couch while she was sitting next to him watching tv. "I want you and mommy liv to get back together." Said Bria looking up at him. Spencer chuckled. "Its not that easy." Bria rolled her eyes. "And why not you were together before." Said Bria standing on the couch crossing her arms.

"She just got out of a relationship Bria." Said spencer. "So, she can hop right back in another one." Said Bria shrugging. Spencer bust into laughter. "How old are you again?" Asked spencer. "I'm turning 6 and I'm smarter than you." Sneered Bria. "Yeah whatever time for bed." Said spencer picking her up. "Mad cause a 6 year old smarter than you?" Asked Bria while laughing.

"Who the hell do she get this from." Mumbled Spencer. "You." Said Bria. "Oh, I guess I do act like that." Said spencer. "Dad, where is my real dad?" Asked Bria. Spencer was caught off guard. "Uh i- I don't know Bria you should ask your mom." Said spencer. "Okay." Said Bria going to sleep.

Me: yo bruh i don't like you but Bria wants to know where you at

???: I dont want nothing to do with her

Me: fuck you mean dawg that's your daughter

???: my unwanted daughter

Me: listen her birthday in two days I'll give you the address but you better come or im coming for your ass

???: you used to do things without telling, who got you soft now, that Olivia girl?

Me: don't bring her up

???: I'll show you better than i can tell you see you at that bitch birthday party

Me: ye I'll see you alright and don't call her a bitch thats my daughter

???: thought she was mine

Me: i act like more her father than yo ass

???: ye he whatever I'll stop by

To be continued....

👀👀okayyy can't wait for this birthday party in two chapters😫 and do yall think he'll try and talk to liv or not😏