Chapter 29

That night Olivia and Spencer was in the living cuddling while watching 'Fear street'. Spencer phone started ringing and he seen it was Ariel. "Answer it." Said Olivia. "Why." Said spencer. Olivia rolled her eyes and grabbed his phone while answering it. "Hey girl." Said Olivia. "Hey liv is spencer around?" Asked Ariel while sniffling. "Yeah what's wrong?" Asked Olivia.

"Mark got Bria now." Cried Ariel. Spencer had got the phone from olivia. "I'm sorry Ariel but I catch a flight in a few hours there's nothing I can do." Said spencer. "Please spencer." Said Ariel. "I'll call him but that's about all I can do ion know where he stay." Said spencer. "Thanks." Said Ariel before hanging up.

Spencer had called Mark and thankfully it didn't go to voicemail. After a couple of rings mark answered. "What spencer." Said Mark. "Look man my bad for beating your ass but Ariel is worried about Bria." Said spencer. "Why I'm just spending time with her." Said Mark. "Put her on the phone man." Said spencer. "Ight." Said Mark. Spencer gave the phone to Olivia.

"Hello?" Said Bria. "Hey girly." Said Olivia with a smile. Liv had put the phone on speaker. "Hey mommy!" Exclaimed Bria excitedly. "Are you okay?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah he took me to get some ice cream." Said Bria excitedly. "Aww that's good." Said Olivia. "Mom...um is my dad there?" Asked Bria. "Yeah he's here." Said Olivia smiling at spencer. "I wanna talk to him." Said Bria.

Olivia handed spencer the phone and he hesitantly grabbed it. "Hey Bria." Said spencer. "Hey daddy!" Exclaimed Bria excitedly. Spencer chuckled. "Are you good"? Asked spencer. "Yeah I missed youu." Said Bria. "I missed you too." Said spencer chuckling. "That ain't yo daddy." Spencer heard Mark say. "Yo man chill." Said spencer.

"Nah fuck that give me this damn phone." Said Mark. "Stop I wanna talk to him!" Whined Bria. "Shut up!" Yelled Mark. Bria continued crying and he heard a loud slap and Bria crying even more. "I know like fuck dawg." Said spencer getting off the couch. "Did he hit her." Mouthed Olivia. Spencer nodded. "I wanna go home!" Cried Bria. "Shut yo ass up." Said Mark hitting her again. "I'm bleeding!" Cried Bria. Mark hung up the phone and Spencer looked at Olivia than ran upstairs.

Olivia followed him up the stairs. She walked in and seen Spencer putting on his shoes. "Want me to call Ariel?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah I need to know where he stay." Said spencer. Olivia was on the phone and seen spencer go in his draw and pull out a gun. "Spencer-." Said Olivia but spencer cut her off. "Just in case." Said spencer.

Ariel had answered and Spencer grabbed the phone. "Where does he stay?" Asked spencer. Olivia had walked in the bathroom and closed it. Ariel told him the address. "What's wrong spencer is she okay?" Asked Ariel. Spencer sighed. "She was until she called me her dad." Said spencer. "Only use it just in case." Said Ariel already knowing that spencer had a gun. "I will." Said spencer. They hung up the phone and Spencer put the address in the gps.

Olivia came out the bathroom with her hair in a top knot bun. "I'm coming." Said Olivia. "No your ass not." Said spencer. "She's my daughter too I'm coming." Said olivia going in his draw and getting another gun. She put on her shoes and a jacket with some joggers. "Let's go." Said Olivia walking out the room putting the gun in her pocket. Spencer grabbed a box of bullets and walked behind her.

Mark was whooping Bria with a switch. "Stopp!" Screamed Bria on the floor. "Shut up!" Yelled Mark. Bria was sobbing and had scratches all over her. Mark put down the switch and walked over to Bria who was coughing. "You'll learn." Said Mark before walking out the room. Bria was laying on her stomach because her back was badly bruised. Bria had asthma so she started having trouble breathing. "Mommy....Daddy." Said Bria but only a whisper came out. She tried to get up and get her book bag where her asthma pump was in but everything hurted.

Spencer had went and picked up Ariel and the boys. "How did Mark get her anyways?" Asked Darnell. "He came to my house pushed me on the floor and grabbed her and left I could have stopped him but he's very strong so there wouldn't be no use." Said ariel. "Yeah you is short as hell all he would have had to do was throw yo dwarf looking ass." Said Chris.

"Can we go any faster Bria have asthma and I don't know what the hell he doing to her." Said Ariel. "Wait she got asthma." Said spencer. "Yeah found out when we broke up." Said Ariel. Spencer started driving faster.

Bria was coughing alot more and blood started coming down her nose. She started feeling very dizzy and sick. "Mom...Dad where are you!" Cried Bria who was now having trouble breathing. She looked around the room and everything was blurry. She seen the door open and a male figure come inside. "Please don't hurt me." Cried Bria before she felt a sharp pain on her face before passing out.

To be continued....
Aww poor Bria I cried writing the parts with her in it. She is so innocent Mark is fucking sick dawg😭.