Chapter 45~ the finale

*Recommend with music*

It was Spelivia's wedding day and Spencer had left early to get to his game while Olivia got ready at the house in one of the empty rooms. "I keep forgetting yall live in a big ass mansion." laughed Simone. "Mhm girl, so much damn space." said Olivia shaking her head. "Girl if I was single my hoes could fit in this one big ass room." said patience. "Girl I think you meant two rooms." laughed Kia. "Fuck you." laughed patience. "Let's focus on Olivia looking fine guys, even though all spencer is gonna do is take it off her." said Simone. "Right, dick gone be so good the baby gone fall out." laughed patience. "Your a fucking mess." said Olivia shaking her head. "Girl lie and say spencer ain't getting none." smirked Kia. Olivia blushed and started combing her hair.

Spencer was at the wedding location with winter which was just by the game. "Okay spencer everything is set, remember after the game you literally have 15 minutes before the wedding, the trailer is in the parking lot after your shower." said winter looking at her clipboard. "Ight thanks ass wipe." said spencer chuckling. "You welcome dick face." said winter laughing before walking with him towards the stadium. 

"Rochelle this is crazy, he's clearly over you." said her sister. "I know he misses me Alison." said Rochelle. "Oh my fucking god he helped you pick up some damn documents you dropped and you've been stalking him ever since." said Alison getting annoyed. "Listen all I have to do is say I object and they won't be able to get married today." said Rochelle. "You don't even know where the wedding is." said Alison. "Sis yes I do, I'll just say he cheated and Liv stupid ass will believe me." said Rochelle with a shrug. "Lord your going to hell, cause that right there gone make her cry all mfckn night." said Alison shaking her head. "Let it, he could have been mine but she just had to get in the way." said Rochelle. "Isn't she pregnant, Rochelle your pushing it." said Alison. 

"Bria are you ready?" asked Ariel. "Yes ma'am." said Bria walking out her room. "And remember all you have to do is sprinkled the flowers on the ground and look pretty." said Ariel putting the Flower crown on Bria. "I'm naturally pretty and the flowers will be pretty easy." said Bria with a shrug. "Okay let's get in the car." said Ariel holding Bria's hand. "Okay mommy." said Bria grabbing her flower basket.

"Mom you look beautiful let's go." said Dillon. "Are you sure this dress isn't to big?" asked Grace as she looked at her self in the mirror. "Mom you look amazing let's go so we won't be late." said dillon. "Okay do you have the rings?" asked Grace as she grabbed her purse. "Of course now come on." said Dillon opening the front door. Grace smiled and walked out.

"Jordan get your butt down these stairs we're gonna be late!" yelled Chris. "I'm coming man dang." said Jordan from his room. "Well hurry yo ass up!" yelled Darnell. "The nigga acting like he the one getting married." said Chris shaking his head. "On god." said Darnell. "I can hear yall." said Jordan walking downstairs while fixing his tie. "Good get your rabbit looking ass in the car." said Chris. "Okay damn."

"Baby hurry up." said Layla as she walked inside her and Jamal's room. "I can't find my tie." said Jamal looking under the bed. "You don't have another blue one?" asked Layla walking towards the closet. "Maybe,....Never mind I got it baby." said Jamal. "Okay let me help you." said Layla. Jamal smiled and pecked her lips. "Alright let's go we can't be late." said Layla. "Alright." said Jamal as he kissed her stomach and held her hand. Layla smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Alright Liv, the stage is ready for our performance." said Simone. "Okay hopefully everything goes right." said Olivia. "It will sis I promise." said Patience hugging her. "I feel like I'm gonna puke." said Olivia pacing back and forth. "Girl calm down." said Kia giving her some cold water. "Thanks, I just have a bad feeling something gone happen." said Olivia sighing. "We won't let anyone ruin your day sis." said Simone. "okay." replied Olivia sitting down.

"Billy get down these stairs this instant I'm not missing my daughter's wedding!" yelled Laura. "I'm coming woman." said Billy while walking downstairs.  "Finally you took longer than me." said Laura rolling her eyes. "Okay jeez let's just go." said Billy. "Okay." replied Laura.

"No put the damn football on the side of the cake!" exclaimed winter.  "Excuse me I'm one of the decorationlist." said Rochelle. "Um okay, you can help Liam with putting the tables down." said winter while looking at her clipboard. "Okay." said Rochelle. 

Spencer was in the middle of his game. One of the biggest games in his entire career against his rivals. It was now 14-7. His team was in the lead. "Yo spence how's the baby I hope it doesn't die." smirked his opponent. Spencer balled up his first. "What the fuck you say." said Spencer getting in his face. The coach made Spencer sit on the sidelines. "You can't let things get to you Spencer." said his coach. "He basically wished death on my unborn child, I can't let that go." said Spencer shaking his head. "Oh yeah congrats man, you gone be a good father." said his Coach. "Preciate it Coach." said Spencer. "I hope I'm invited to your wedding." said His coach. "Yeah you invited it's after this game." said Spencer. "Well I'll just follow you out than." 

"Alison I got a better Idea." said Rochelle over the phone. "I don't want any part of this, I already told you." said Alison. "Your such a baby, but anyways I'll tell everyone Olivia cheated and that's the baby isn't his." said Rochelle. "Okay I maybe a punk but that's gone be the second time and on their wedding day!" exclaimed Alison. "And than I'll seduce him." said Rochelle. "You won't have any proof." said Alison. "That's where her ex Zay come in, they can't possibly think two people is lying on her." said Rochelle.

Everyone was finally at the wedding. Winter was having everyone seated while Dillon, Darnell, and Jordan was his best mans. Chris didn't want to be the best man since he couldn't take care of the rings. "Okay sis are you feeling good?" asked Simone. "Yeah I feel so relaxed thanks." said Olivia. "Alright well Spencer has 5 minutes to be here now." said Kia. "Okay." said Olivia.

The wedding had finally started. Spencer was at the altar while everyone else was seated. Olivia looked at herself in the mirror and took deep breaths. The music had started so she met her father and waited for Bria to start placing the flowers on the ground. Spencer and Olivia eyes met and they smiled at eachother. Her and Billy started walking down the aisle with Olivia's eyes locked on Spencer's. She finally got to the altar and looked at all the guest and her family. "You look beautiful." mouthed Spencer making Olivia blush.

The minister began the ceremony. "Who objects to this couple getting married?" asked the minister. "I object!" yelled Rochelle. Everyone faced Rochelle looking confused. "Olivia has been cheating on Spencer with her ex named Zay." said Rochelle proudly. "What's your proof?" asked the minister. Spencer had looked over at Olivia who looked over at Simone and Patience. "I recently met up with her." said Zay standing to his feet. "They're lying Spence." said Olivia. Spencer slowly let go of her hand and looked over at Zay. "I have no reason to lie man." said Zay with a shrug. "Do we even know if the baby is his?" asked Rochelle. 

Spencer sighed and walked away leaving everyone else in shock. 

"Liv your leaking." whispered Patience. "I think my water broke." said Olivia panicking. Rochelle smiled and ran after Spencer. "Look I'm sorry but I couldn't let her marry you if she's been cheating." said Rochelle. "Um it's okay." said Spencer. "Her water broke!" yelled Kia.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Well guys this is it. I wonder what happened after that.