Chapter 15

"I've missed this liv." Said zay. "I-"

"I haven't missed this zay." Said Olivia hopping down. "Liv...you can't be serious." Said zay looking disappointed. "Actually zay...im sorry but I am I just got out of a relationship....you know I don't roll like this." Said Olivia putting on her pants. "Okay...but you know me." Said zay trying to touch her.

She backed away from him. "Actually I don't, I knew you as someone who made me happy but than everything changed and you made me feel like nothing." Said Olivia with a shrug. "I know and I'm sorry just give me another chance." Said zay. Olivia sighed and shook her head no.

"I'm sorry zay, I need time to process everything that's happening." Said Olivia giving him his clothes. "Okay just text me if you change your mind." Said zay putting on his clothes. "I don't think I will, Spencer hurt me today but I can't do the same to him." Said Olivia. Zay nodded and left. "Curse me for being a nice bitch." Mumbled Olivia getting in the bed and falling asleep.

The next day spencer had fixed him and Bria some cereal. "Okay when is mommy liv coming I like her breakfast." Said Bria. "Baby I don't know, I messed up bad." Said spencer. "I know." Said Bria pouring out her cereal in the sink.

Spencer chuckled. "Let's go to McDonald's daddy." Said Bria walking to the door. Spencer nodded and walked outside helping her get in the car.

"Can we please stop to see mommy liv." Whined Bria. "Okay okay than we'll get something to eat." Said spencer. "Thank you." Said Bria smiling. Spencer pulled out his phone to text Olivia.

Spencer: liv..Bria wanted to see you can she come over?
Babygirl❤: yes just drop her off
Spencer: liv I didn't do anything
Babygirl❤: just drop her off spence I don't wanna hear it
Spencer: ight

Spencer looked up from his phone and started driving. Once he got to Olivia's house he helped Bria get out the car. "Alright princess I'll come pick you up in a couple hours." Said spencer hugging Bria. "Why aren't you coming?" Asked Bria. "Umm...so y'all can have some girl time." Said spencer.

Olivia came outside with a bra and boxers on. "Hey baby girl." Said olivia smiling at Bria. Bria ran to Olivia and hugged her tightly. "Hey mommy I missed you!" Exclaimed Bria. "I know and I won't ever hurt you again, I promise." Said olivia standing back up. Bria giggled and ran inside.

"When are you coming to pick her up?" Asked Olivia. "In a few hours." Said Spencer getting back in his car. "Okay." Said olivia walking in her house.

2 months have past and spencer and olivia fell off of communication completely. Olivia hasn't seen Bria in a couple weeks. Spencer was out of town for football and was coming back today,Bria had to go back to her mom. A rumour had also started that spelivia had broken up. The fans were going crazy because they loved spelivia.

Olivia had finally got off of work and got a text from Jordan.

Twin🖤: yo sis
Liv: yeah?
Twin🖤: you coming to tonight's family dinner?
Liv: yeah isn't it tonight?
Twin🖤: yeah
Liv: okay i just got off work imma get ready
Twin🖤: okay mom said formal wear also
Liv: this lady dtm okay
Twin🖤: k ttyl

Olivia walked upstairs and got in the shower. Once she got out she wrapped her towel around her and found her a cute dress.

The dress: