Chapter 30

They had finally arrived to mark crib. "Y'all female's staying here." Said spencer bluntly. "N-." Said Olivia but spencer cut her off. "Now's not the time to be stubborn liv I said stay here." Said spencer and the boys getting out the car. Olivia rolled her eyes. "Spence know how I get down fuck he thought." Said Ariel getting out the car nd pulling out her gun.

"I see spencer like em bad." Said simone. "Hell ye he do." Said patience. Darnell broke the door down and peeked inside the house. They cocked the guns back and slowly walked inside. Spencer lowered his gun and looked in all the rooms. The boys were each looking in the other rooms. As soon as spencer went in the room and seen Bria on the bed sitting up looking dizzy he put the gun down and ran to her.

Mark came out of nowhere and was about to shoot Bria but spencer seen him in the corner of his eye and grabbed Bria shielding her while Mark shot him 3 times in the stomach and 1 time in his calf. Darnell was the closest to spencer so he came in and shot Mark dead. The girls rushed inside hearing the gunshots. Darnell moved spencer from on top of Bria and seen he was shot. "CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE." screamed Darnell.

Blood was coming out of spencer mouth as he was groaning in pain. Olivia tried to go in the room but Chris stopped her. "Liv don't go in there." Said Chris. "Is he shot?" Cried Olivia. Chris sighed and nodded. Olivia pushed him out the way and sat next to spencer while holding his hand. His eyes were slowly closing as he was breathing heavy. "Don't you dare close your eyes, please baby we need you." Cried Olivia.

Bria was heavily breathing to, Chris was helping Ariel make sure Bria stayed away. The ambulances had arrived and Bria and Spencer was rushed onto them. Olivia was sobbing in Chris's chest while Ariel was rubbing her back. "His career is over now." Said Jordan. "Man, this is crazy." Said coop. 

Hospital waiting room
Olivia was sitting in the seat crying, and everyone was trying to comfort her but nothing was working. "I'm so sorry liv." Said Darnell sitting next to her. "I can't lose him...he seems like he's so mean but he's really a nice guy, the first one to ever treat me like something." Cried olivia even more. "Its gonna be okay girly." Said Kia hugging her. "I just wanna see him, is Bria okay?" Asked Olivia. "There aren't any updates." Said coop.

"I can't lose them both." Sobbed Olivia. Ariel was crying into Chris shirt. "Its gonna be okay." Said Chris hugging her tightly. "This is my fault I shouldn't have called spencer." Cried Ariel. "Spencer's her dad, he would have been mad if you didn't." Said Chris. "Yeah I know but he wouldn't be shot right now." Said Ariel.

The doctor came into the waiting room. "Bria Williams and Spencer James?" Asked Dr. Sincere. "Yes ma'am." Said Olivia and Ariel quickly wiping there face. "Okay Bria is okay she was hurt really bad but she will live, just make sure she has her asthma pump with her at all times." Said Dr. Sincere. "Thank you can I see her?" Asked Ariel holding Chris's hand. "Yes room 234." Said Dr. Sincere.

"Alright Mr. James on the other hand needs surgery for the gun wound in his stomach and in his calf. I know he plays football and looking at everything I don't think he can ever play again. Also after the surgery we will keep him for a few days to run more test, He will be sent home in a wheelchair and he will have crutches and a cast on his lower leg. Other than that he will be fine." Said Dr. Sincere. "Okay thank you." Said Olivia. "I'm glad he'll live." Said patience. "Me too." Said olivia lowly.

1 week had past and Spencer was still in the hospital. Olivia went to see him everyday and would bring him his favorite candy. "Hey babe." Said spencer. "Hey." Said Olivia smiling. "Is Bria okay?" Asked spencer. Olivia giggled that's another reason why she was so deep in love with him. He always cared deeply about Bria even though she wasn't his. "Yeah she's out the hospital a couple bruises but she'll be okay." Said Olivia smiling.

"So I know they told you some thing about my football career, when will I be cleared to play?" Asked spencer smiling. "B-baby, they don't think you can ever play again." Said Olivia knowing what was gonna happen now, the usual he's gonna be depressed drink heavily and try to push everyone away. "Oh." Said spencer on the verge of breaking down into tears. "Well at least I saved Bria." Said spencer sighing. "I'm glad you did." Said olivia pecking his lips.

"So when do I get to go home?" Asked spencer. "In a few days they running a few more test." Said Olivia. "Well can you go get me a water?" Asked spencer. Olivia nodded and walked out leaving spencer in the room busting out in tears. He sobbed knowing he couldn't play football anymore. Football was his life, his everything and now it's a memory. Spencer slowly wiped his tears and swallowed the lump in his throat.

To be continued....
Guys I haven't been sleep yet I've been reading stories and now I'm very exhausted😭. Poor spence tho, can Olivia put up with what's about to happen or will she fold and leave his cold hearted ass.