Chapter 41 ~ promises pt 1

Olivia had woke up to the smell of her favorite breakfast. She looked around and seen gifts and rose petals all around her.

Olivia POV
I woke up to the most beautiful flowers and notes. I smiled knowing spencer was up to something. I looked down and picked up a note.

Olivia, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Your beautiful, smart, caring, and passionate about everything. You always see the good in people, just as I remembered when we first met. I wouldn't change a thing that happened between us because loom where we are now. I don't know where my future is headed but I know I want you to be in it. I've never loved someone this deeply before. When I met you, I was damaged, cruel, cold hearted, and just mean, and still you saw the best in me. If I could tell my past self that I would have a beautiful girlfriend who's having my baby I would laugh. You may not know this but being with you, it changed my whole perspective of you. I'm not gone lie I was scared to trust again but you, you have never gave me a reason to not. I'm inlove with you olivia, I've never thought I'd be in love ever again, until I met you and really got to know you. I'm sorry for making jt seem like I wasn't interested in you, I just was caught up in everything I was doing. So im gonna make it up to you, right now."

-sincerely spence

Olivia wiped her face as tears was rolling down uncontrollably. She grabbed her robe and wrapped it around her. She looked at everything and smiled. She picked up the roses and sniffed them admiring the scent. She got out the bed and opened the door seeing the purses and shoes. "Oh my god." She said as more tears came down her face. She walked downstairs to be greeted by spencer. "Baby...." Said Olivia softly.

Spencer walked over to her and pecked her lips. "I love you liv." Said spencer. "I love you too." Said Olivia embracing him. He pulled away and held her hand as he guided her to the dining room table. "You didn't have to do this spencer." Said olivia sniffling. "Yes I did." Said spencer. Olivia smiled as they ate their breakfast while once in a while looking at one another.

After they got done eating spencer gave her, another gift. "I have some more suprises." Said spencer as they stood up from the table. "Spencer all of that stuff must have cost alot, you know I don't need all of this." Said Olivia. "Another reason why I love you, but I wanna do this baby." Said spencer. Olivia sighed and reluctantly agreed. Spencer took out the necklace set.

"Aww baby..." Said Olivia hugging him. Spencer chuckled and put her on the necklace. "Im gonna find out how much this cost spencer." Said olivia. "Baby can you please let me spoil you today?" Asked spencer. "Nope, I'm paying you back." Said Olivia. "No your not, but anyways get dressed." Said spencer. "Wh-." Spencer rolled his eyes. "Your very difficult, get dressed please get dressed." Said spencer. "Fine punk." Said Olivia walking upstairs. "Your getting very toxic man." Said spencer.

30 minutes had passed and Olivia came downstairs with a black tight fitted dress that stopped above her knees with sandals. "Okay lets go I guess." Said Olivia. "Finally." Said spencer while grinning.

Spelivia had just arrived to a photoshoot. "Baby im not dressed for a photoshoot." Said Olivia. "Your beautiful baby, but I know you ain't that's why I have our outfits ready." Said spencer pecking her lips. "Aw thanks baby." Said olivia. "No problem." Said spencer.

They walked in and were dressed in separate rooms. (Olivia dress and tiara)

 (Olivia dress and tiara)