Chapter 11

Olivia was laying down in bed thinking about spencer. She couldn't go to sleep that night so she decided to watch tv. She tried hard not to think about spencer but failed. "This is gonna be a long night." Mumbled olivia.

It was 9:00 at night and 3 weeks had passed and Olivia was very horny since spencer left. Olivia was in the living room watching tv when Spencer opened the front door. Olivia looked over and ran to him. "Your finally back baby!" Exclaimed Olivia jumping on him. Spencer chuckled and caught her. "Yeah seem like you really miss me." Chuckled Spencer.

"Of course I was here alone for 3 weeks." Laughed Olivia. Spencer closed the door and put his hand around her waist. "So wanna watch a movie?" Asked spencer. "Yeah but first lets go get some food." Said Olivia smiling. "Okay." Said spencer kissing her cheek.

Spencer put Olivia down. "You not wearing that outside." Said spencer. "Fine I'll find a tank top and a jacket than." Said Olivia walking upstairs with spencer following behind her. Once Olivia got to the room she found a white tanktop and oversized hoodie.

"Okay I'm ready." Said Olivia. Spencer looked down at her shorts. "Im wearing them spencer." Said Olivia walking back down stairs. Spencer chuckled and followed her downstairs. Spencer was in the driver seat while Olivia was in the passenger seat.

"So did you like practice?" Asked Olivia. "It was ight I guess." Said spencer with a shrug. "Oh." Said Olivia scrolling on her phone. "So how was your 3 weeks without me?" Asked spencer. "It was same really, work hang with the girls than sleep." Said Olivia with a shrug.

"Well now I'm here and we're gonna make up for the 3 weeks." Said spencer. Olivia smiled. "So what we eating?" Asked spencer. "I want some Whataburger." Said Olivia. "This line better not be long." Said spencer. "If it was we would still be in it." Said Olivia.

"Yeah we would have seen." Said spencer. They had finally arrived and the line was very long. "Babe...this line ain't it." Said spencer. "Pleaseee I really want it." Said Olivia. Spencer rolled his eyes and got in the line that was almost in the road. Spencer put the car in park and waited for the cars to move.

Olivia started feeling horny again and looked over at spencer who was on his phone. "Baby." Said Olivia. "Hmm?" Said spencer looking up at his phone. "What are you doing?" Asked Olivia looking at his phone. "Scrolling on Instagram." Said spencer showing her his phone.

Olivia had got on top of spencer. "Liv...what is you doing." Laughed spencer. "What do you think." Said olivia taking off her jacket. "Liv move we in a damn drive thru." Said spencer. "They not looking stop being boring." Said Olivia trying to take off his shirt. "Baby stop." Said spencer grabbing her hands.

"But baby I've been waiting for months." Whined Olivia. "I know but baby we in a drive thru." Said spencer. Olivia tried to kiss him but he moved out the way. "Why are you turning me down spencer?" Asked Olivia pouting.

"Because I don't wanna have sex with you for the first time in a damm car liv." Said spencer. "Well we don't have to have sex." Said Olivia. The line had moved and Spencer drove up a little more and put the car in park. "I'll give you a kiss but that's it." Said spencer. Olivia rolled her eyes and pecked his lips.

She was about to get off of him but spencer grabbed her throat and kissed her passionately. Olivia smiled and got back in her seat. "I still wanna fuck in case you were wondering." Said Olivia grabbing her phone. Spencer chuckled. "I know."

They had finally got their food and arrived at home. Spencer and Olivia was upstairs eating while watching a movie. "I still wanna fuck just in case you was wondering." Said Olivia. "Babe be patient." Said spencer chuckling. "Babe I'm trying but I need it." Said Olivia pouting.

After they was done eating Olivia had took off her shirt and shorts and laid in bed. Spencer came out the bathroom yawning. "Couch." Said Olivia. "What?" Asked spencer. "Are you deaf now, I said couch." Said Olivia annoyed. "Babe I'm not sleeping on no damn couch." Laughed spencer.

"Well than I see a floor sleep on that." Said olivia with a shrug. "Baby I'm sleeping on this bed with you." Said spencer laughing. "No your not." Said Olivia. Spencer sighed and walked out the room leaving Olivia in the room by herself. "How long he got me waiting this sex better be worth it." Mumbled Olivia.

To be continued.....

Alright guys so I was gonna update the other book but I decided to wait until well...later on today because I didn't know what I wanted them to do at the moment and than i got a good idea for this book so yeah. Please be patience while i write the next chapter for the other book ;) but ttyl guys love you and all your supportive comments in the last chapter.❤❤