Chapter 23

That night everyone decided to chill because everything was wild. Jamal had to stay since he had no transportation so he got in the room with Layla and Spencer got in the room with Liv. Olivia walked in the room with a band aid on her nose. "Are you not gonna ask me am I okay?" Asked liv.

"Well uh your breathing, walking, and still have all your body parts so no." Said spencer with a shrug. "Okay you can't be that stubborn she couldn't have been that bad at sex." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. Spencer ignored her and turned off his phone.

"Wow...okay." Said Olivia laying on the floor. "Man get yo ass in this bed." Said spencer looking over at her on the floor. "No I'm good right here." Said Olivia. Spencer picked her up and put her in the bed. "I'm not sleepy." Said Olivia. "Your aggravating me liv." Said spencer. "Lets play dirty truth or dare." Said olivia jumping on the bed. Spencer grabbed her leg and pulled it making her fall.

"Imma deck ya ass next." Said spencer. "Ughh I hate it when you act so mean." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "Oh." Said spencer who wasn't listening. "Come on lets play." Said Olivia. "Fine." Said spencer. "Wanna play it with everyone?" Asked Olivia. "We can ask I guess." Said spencer on his phone. "Why the hell do you be on that phone so much?" Asked Olivia. "Mind yo damn business." Said spencer.

Olivia snatched his phone and ran across the room with it. "Bro give me my phone." Said spencer chasing after her. "No." Said olivia running out the room. "Liv why the hell you running?" Asked Darnell. "Right runnin like a damn headless chicken." Said chris. Spencer came out the room and was chasing her. "Well damn wonder why she runnin i would run to." Said Darnell laughing.

"Girl you betta keep runnin." Said patience laughing. Olivia got tired and slowed down. Spencer grabbed her and they both fell on the ground. Olivia quickly got up and straddled him while she held the phone in the air. "Give me my phone liv." Said spencer annoyed. "Why what's in it?" Asked Olivia. "I don't have to tell you im single." Said spencer reaching for his phone.

Jamal and Layla was staring at them. "Liv give me my phone before I deck yo ass." Said spencer. "No." Said Olivia looking at his phone but it had already turned off. "Well since everyone is out the room let's turn up." Said Ariel and patience. "Bet." Said simone turning on the music.

Olivia had finally got up and put Spencer's phone in her bra. "Your having fun with us." Said Olivia. "Can't make me." Said spencer with a shrug. "Bro spence stop being a bitch and come hang out." Said coop. "Fine damn." Said spencer.

"I'ma throw this money like a free throw
You just keep on dancing, like a freak ho
Arch your back, put your hands on your knees ho
Bounce that ass to my muthafucking beat ho"

All the girls were twerking and drinking with eachother while the boys was sitting down and looking. "So y'all brought me out here to look." Said spencer laughing. "Well we all chillin no beef or nothin." Said chris. "Yeah okay than I guess I apologize for deckin your shit." Said spencer lookin at Jamal. "Its ight." Said Jamal. "Liv you should give spence a lap dance." Said Ariel laughing.

Layla looked at them and gave them a stank face. "Girl what spencer need something interesting you was ass." Said Ariel and patience laughing. All the girls had put on they bikinis and some shorts on it and walked back out to where the boys were.

"Bounce that ass, bounce that ass
Bounce that ass, bounce that ass
Bounce that ass, bounce that ass"

"Bounce that ass, bounce that ass
Bounce that ass, bounce that ass
Bounce that ass, bounce that ass"

All the girls started twerking on live and hitting splits. "Girl go spencer lookin at you." Said simone. Olivia had drunk some more alcohol and went over to spencer. She straddled him and started twerking. All the boys were looking and hyping liv up. "Yes livv." Said Kia laughing.

"Gone and bounce that ass yeah, for this cash yeah
Can you make it clap yeah, for a stack yeah
I wanna see you twerk yeah, put in work yeah
Take off your shirt yeah, go berserk yeah"

Olivia had finally got up and started twerking in front of him. "Yes liv pooh." Said patience twerking on coop. Kia had seen Layla and Jamal making out in the corner. "Yess layla get you some dick." Laughed Simone falling. Layla started laughing and twerking on Jamal. "Lets switch." Said Olivia looking at Ariel who was twerking on Chris. Ariel laughed and walked over to spencer while liv went over to Chris and they both started twerking on them. "Oh yes liv don't fuck it uppp." Said patience.

"Split on a dick yeah, do a trick yeah
Yo nigga ain't shit yeah, full of shit yeah
Baddest in the party yeah, popped a molly yeah
Got a lot of body yeah, la dee da dee yeah"

Simone was grinding on Jordan and than started kissing him. "Yes simone finally getting some action in." Said Kia laughing. Ariel and Spencer was kissing while Liv and Chris was kissing. "Well damn." Laughed Layla. Ariel and Olivia started laughing. The girls all got up and started twerking in a group together. "Well damn spence." Laughed Darnell. "What all fun." Said spencer with a shrug. "Right." Said chris laughing.

Ain't fucking with no lames yeah, playing games yeah
I be switching lanes yeah, make it rain yeah
I be stunning hard yeah, in the mall yeah
Ridin' foreign cars yeah, I'm a star yeah

Ariel and Olivia started making out and everyone was in shock. "Yesss liv inner gay is coming out am I next." Asked patience laughing. Patience and liv started making out. They pulled away and started laughing. "Oh yeah liv a freak." Laughed Coop. "Is she bi?" Asked Jamal. "Listen she's drunk dicky she's just having fun with everyone." Said chris laughing.

Layla walked up to Olivia. "Hey girl are you gay?" Asked Layla laughing. "No." Said Olivia while laughing. Layla was walking away and Olivia pushed her to the ground hard. "And that's for this morning." Said olivia. "Yess puurd." Said simone laughing.

The next day everyone was knocked out everywhere but in their rooms. The girls woke up with a major headache. "Never again." Mumbled Simone. "Who you telling we was turnt again." Said patience laughing. "Oh yes we know." Said Kia laughing. The boys walked into the cabin fully dressed. "Why don't yall have a headache." Yawned Olivia. "Because we didn't get drunk last night." Said Darnell laughing.

"Well I needa take a shower." Said Ariel getting off the kitchen counter. "How the hell you get up there?" Asked patience. "I don't know." Said Ariel laughing. "Well Layla is on top of the damn refrigerator." Said Chris. Spencer walked into Olivia and his room on his phone. "Here we go again." Said Coop laughing.

Olivia laughed and walked in behind him. "Hello buddy." Said olivia sitting down next to him. "I am i was just trying to say hey." Said Olivia straddling him. "Mhm okay." Said spencer. "Well bye now I need to take a shower." Said Olivia getting up. Spencer smacked her ass hard making her jump. "Oww!" Exclaimed Olivia hitting him. Spencer chuckled and got back on his phone.

"GUYS WERE PLAYING DIRTY TRUTH OR DARE NOW." Yelled Ariel

To be continued....
Well about last night....they was turned up. Olivia and Ariel making out....Jamal and Layla making out. Twerking, lap dances, oh lord they was turnt. Olivia and chris kissing Ariel and Spencer kissing😂. Liv was just turning up more than patience this one time.