Chapter 46 (pt.2) finale

*Apply music*

Spencer had snapped out of his daydream as he seen Olivia walk down the aisle. He grinned seeing how beautiful she looked. They made eye contact and Olivia immediately started blushing. Billy walked her to the alter and Olivia held his hand. "You look beautiful." He mouthed making her blush even more.

Spencer's POV:
I still can't believe it today is the day I'm getting married. Who would've thought I'd let my guard down and give another woman my heart. This time it's different, because this time I know for sure this beautiful woman standing in front of me will do me no harm. She's anything I could have asked for. She's carrying my first born. She helped me open up. She stayed even when I treated her like shit. She's a ride or die and I don't want to ever cause her anymore pain. Words can't describe how In love I am with this woman. I guess people do have happy endings. I don't know where I would be if she hadn't walked in my life, maybe still stubborn and rude. All I know is that I love her and I won't ever stop no matter what, but I know we're gonna have some disagreements I just don't want to lose her....again.

Olivia's POV
Here I am, at ever 10 year old dream. I'm so happy I'm with the man that I love instead of the man that abused me. Spencer may not know this but if he wasn't so stubborn I probably wouldn't have fell for him the way I did, and believe me I feel hard considering I'm pregnant. I love him more than I love myself sometimes and that's dangerous, but I can't help it. This man literally proposed to me in bed I don't know who else would have done it or even liked it but I did. Maybe some people would say they don't approve of us but that's not what matters, all that matters is that we love eachother, and we're gonna start our family together. As the priest speaks I block out all the noise as soon as I look into his dark brown eyes. All I can do is smile because anytime I'm around him that's what I do and I've gotten used to it. I'm holding on to him for as long as I can because I just can't let go of him, not this one.

3rd person POV
"This young beautiful couple has prepared vows for one another, Ladies first." Said the priest. Olivia took a deep breath before looking up into Spencer's eyes. "When I first met you, you was a dick." Everyone chuckled. "But I knew they're was something way more than that to you, we both weren't ready for relationships at the time but no matter what we always stayed true towards eachother. Spence you are the best thing that ever happened to me and without you I don't know where I would be without you being who you were back than." Tears started welling up in both of their eyes as the audience and fans watched in awe. "I recall when I first told you that I wanted more than your friendship, it didn't go as planned but if you would have never left than maybe we wouldn't be here right now." Sniffled Olivia. "I love you because you treat me like I'm worth more than what I truly am worth, I love you because on my down days you always find a way to make me smile and laugh, I love you because whenever I feel alone and scared your always their for me making sure that I know you'll always be here, and you were I'm in love with you Spencer." Said Olivia as she intertwined their fingers.

"Now gentlemen." Said the priest. "Your right when I first met you I was a dick, and maybe being a dick got me closer to you or maybe we was meant to be the whole time. I was lost, confused and mostly angry but you got me out of my shell. You made sure I had fun with everyone else even when I didn't want too. You could be the reason I'm still here today." The fans awed making Olivia and Spencer chuckle. "You may not have known this but being with you changed my whole life around, changed the way I acted just for you. And I don't regret nothing about it. I don't ever wanna leave you because your my everything. "My woman, My wife, My best friend, My lover and the most important of them all, my friend. Some people think that because we are still young and learning that we shouldn't be getting married or having a kid. I know they're wrong because when you love someone nothing else matters not even the people who hate. I'll always love you liv and that won't ever change." said Spencer looking into her big brown eyes. She chuckled while wiping some of her tears.

"Okay where are the rings?" asked the priest. Dillon held out a pillow with the rings on it. Spencer grabbed one of the rings and slid it on Olivia's finger while Olivia did the same with his. "And now by the power invested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare you married with a kiss. Spencer caressed Olivia's cheek before pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Everyone started applauding and clapping for the newlyweds.

Olivia and Spencer went down the aisle to the banquet. "We did it." said Olivia as she intertwined their fingers. "Yup we finally did it Mrs.james." said Spencer looking over at her while smiling. "I hope he isn't gonna be premautre, do you know how sm-." Spencer cut her off by kissing her. "Baby, our baby will be fine, he's gonna make it." said Spencer. Olivia smiled and nodded. "Are you ready to start our life?" asked Spencer pulling her in for a hug. "I been ready baby, let's take over the world."

THE END.......