Chapter 17

The next day Olivia woke up early so that she could get ready for the day. She had called Ariel and decided to have a coffee date with her before spencer dropped off Bria.

She quickly got in the shower and got out. She decided to wear something casual. She wore a white blouse with dark blue ripped jeans and the new pink air jordans that just came out.

She grabbed her car keys and exited the house. Before she pulled off she got a text from Spencer.

Spence😍❤: when do you want me to drop off Bria?
Liv: um maybe in like 3 hours.
S

pence😍❤: okay, I'll ttyl

Liv: okay

Olivia had pulled off and soon came across the coffee shop. She parked next to what looked like Ariel car and seen her sitting outside at one of the tables. "Hey Ariel." Said Sam sitting across from her. "Well hello olivia." Said Ariel with a grin. "So about Bria." Said Olivia but Ariel held up a hand.

"No baby I'm sure this is about spencer more than it is about Bria." Said Ariel letting out a chuckle. "Did he pull away from the kiss." Asked Olivia. "Yup, and full disclosure I don't want him boo." Said Ariel taking a sip of her drink. "Than why d-." Ariel cut her off. "To test you, I know why the hell was that test kissing him but I'll get to that." Said Ariel.

"Your very calm for some reason." Said Olivia adjusting her position. Ariel squinted at Olivia before finally speaking. "Let me guess you broke up with him." Said Ariel eating a churro. "How did y-." Ariel cut her off. "Your not glowing anymore and you look a mess." Said Ariel bluntly. "You know there's a nicer way to say that." Said olivia slightly offended.

Ariel ignored her. "Who is he with now?" Asked Ariel. "Some girl named Layla." Said olivia shrugging. Ariel rolled her eyes. "You done let another bitch take some good dick away from you, I'm disappointed in you." Said Ariel sighing. "Part of it is your fault." Mumbled Olivia. "I know, but I didn't make you break up with him." Said Ariel with a shrug.

"Okay but you kissed him." Said Olivia. "Okay but he didn't kiss me back." Said Ariel with a grin. "I don't like you very much." Said Olivia crossing her arms. "Test number one, never trust a bitch you just met to be around your man...ALONE." Said Ariel drinking some of her coffee. Olivia thought about what she said before speaking. "I feel dumb." Said Olivia putting her hand on the table.

"Lift yo head up girl." Said Ariel rolling her eyes. Olivia slowly lifted her head up. "Firstly you are dumb, secondly if you don't get that man with bomb dick game back." Said Ariel with a slight grin. "If its sooo bomb why ain't you going after it?" Asked Olivia. "Because I had it, and plus I kinda like you, besides your dumb ass side." Said Ariel.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Any advice?" Asked Olivia drinking her coffee. "Duh, if you want something go after it, even if you gotta whoop a little ass." Said Ariel with a wink. Olivia chuckled. "There go that annoying ass smile i missed." Said Ariel. Olivia rolled her eyes and seen she got a text from Spencer.

Spencer😍❤: hey my car is acting up can you come and pick up Bria?
Liv: yeah I'll be there in a lil while
Spencer😍❤: okay

Olivia looked back up from her phone. "Was that dino dick?" Asked Ariel eating a churro. Olivia bust out laughing. "If that's suppose to be spencer, than yes." Said Olivia. "Than thats our cue I'll see you soon, and promise no more kissing spencer." Said Ariel hugging her.

Olivia chuckled. "Good I'll talk to you later." Said Olivia. "Wait liv, hurry up and get dino dick back ion like that layla hoe to much around Bria, lemme catch a mark on my baby imma beat her ass than imma beat yours." Said Ariel walking to her car. "Now I know why spencer liked her, she's a badass." Mumbled Olivia getting in her car.

Meanwhile Bria was getting ready to go with Olivia. "Daddy I can't find my necklace that has a picture of me and mommy liv on it!" Whined Bria. "Oh here it goes it was on the floor by the trashcan." Said spencer putting the necklace on Bria. Layla came downstairs in her robe. "Hey baby." Said Layla kissing spencer. "Hey." Said spencer kissing her back.

Bria rolled her eyes and went upstairs. Layla pulled away from the kiss smiling and opened her robe so that he could see what was under it. Spencer looked up and down at Layla and got on his phone. "Spencer your not turned on by me?" Asked Layla. "I mean not really." Said spencer with a shrug. Layla scoffed and went back upstairs.

Spencer was about to go follow her but he heard a knock on the door. He opened and seen it was Olivia. "Hey liv..bria should be coming down any minute now." Said spencer. "Okay." Said Olivia with a smile on her face. "You know I miss that smile." Said spencer.

Olivia blushed and hid her face. "Is that so." Said Olivia grinning. "Yeah, an-." Olivia cut him off. "I know you didn't cheat on me spence, I'm sorry for accusing you, me and Ariel had a coffee date." Said Olivia. "Mm." Said spencer. "Associates?" Said Olivia chuckling holding out her hand. "Associates, I guess."

To be continued....

Hope y'all are enjoying these chapters, and I'm sorry but I lowkey fw ariel😭