Chapter 4

Olivia walked out the room and seen the girls in the kitchen having fun. She decided to join in and grabbed a drink. Patience was twerking on Kia while sipping her drink. "Isn't there a lake or something out here?" Asked Olivia. The girls shrugged.

"Imma go ask." Said Olivia walking over to Jordan. "Jordan is there a pool or something out here?" Asked Olivia. "In the basement." Said jordan pointing to a door. "Thanks." Said Olivia. She told the girls and they all went in their room to change.

Spencer was still sitting on the bed. "Can you get out right quick?" Asked Olivia grabbing her red bathing suit. "No you can go in the bathroom." Said spencer looking up from his phone. Olivia rolled her eyes and took off her tank top.

Spencer looked at her confused. "What your not gonna leave guess your gonna see me naked." Said Olivia with a shrug. Spencer rolled his eyes and walked out the room. Olivia laughed and put on her 2 piece bathing suit. She put her clothes inside her empty draw and walked back outside. She wore her regular slides and all the girls went downstairs. When they got down stairs they seen a pool and a hot tub.

It had LED lights that was blue and purple hanged up. "Oh yea bitch this is my scene." Said patience. "Y'all wanna skinny dip?" Asked Kia. Everyone agreed and stripped. They laughed as they held each other hand and jumped in he pool.

Meanwhile

"So spence are you still single bro?" Asked coop. "Yup not really looking for a relationship." Said spencer laughing. "Welp Olivia is something." Said Darnell laughing. "She's aggravating." Said Spencer with a shrug. "Hey you talking about my sister." Said jordan jokingly.

"My bad I'm just saying." Said spencer laughing. "She's only aggravating cause your stubborn as hell, she's maybe actually pretty fun." Said Darnell with a shrug. "Than you date her." Said coop laughing. "Nah Kia is more my type." Said Darnell with a shrug.

"So what about you coop, which one of the friends caught yo eye?" Asked spencer. "Patience for sure, even though she's a lil crazy." Said coop laughing. "We all know jordan and simone got a thing for each other." Laughed Darnell. "That's my...hmm something shit i don't know." Said Michael. "That's your sneaky link." Said spencer putting his phone on the table.

"Shut up spencer with your non loving ass." Said coop slapping the back of his head. "Man I'm just saying damn." Said spencer rubbing the back of his head. "Well I heard its a fair over here somewhere so we're all gonna go." Said Michael. "Who big ass car gone fit all of us in it." Said spencer laughing. "Olivia brought a van just ask can we all use it tomorrow." Said coop.

"I'm not asking her shit jordan she's your sister." Said spencer shrugging. "Whatever dude I'll ask." Said Jordan laughing. "Good now lets go see the girls in bathing suits." Said coop standing up. "Shit I'm down." Said Darnell standing up as well.

"Me too spence you coming?" Asked Jordan. "I guess." Said spencer grabbing his phone. The boys all went downstairs while the girls were still in the pool naked. Spencer was on his phone walking downstairs.

"Oh hey yall we're naked." Yelled patience laughing. "Your so damn drunk." Laughed simone. "That's what makes me fun." Said patience. "Alright yall I wanna get in the hot tub." Said Kia. "Ok yall boys can turn around now." Said Olivia. Everyone turned around and Olivia got out the pool. She grabbed everyone's bathing suits and gave them to them. They all put on their bathing suits and got in the hot tub.

"Ok turn around, and coop come here." Said patience with a smile. Coop laughed and went over to patience. Everyone was having fun and dancing for about 30 minutes until everyone took a bath and went back in their room. Olivia came inside with a towel on while spencer was sitting on the chair on his phone.

Olivia rolled her eyes and put back on her clothes. She put her bathing suit in the washing machine and went back in the room. "Where are you sleeping?" Asked Olivia. "Well I was hoping to sleep in that bed right there." Said spencer sarcastically. "Well come on and turn the light off." Said Olivia.

Spencer put his phone on the charger and turned off the light. He than took off his shirt and laid on the bed at the edge, while she took off hers showing her red lace bra. Olivia was half sleep now and she was very cold. Spencer felt Olivia's hand pull him closer to her. He was confused but realized she felt cold. He sighed and let her get under him. Her head was under his chin while her hand was around him. His body tensed up but decided to try and sleep while placing his arm around her waist. She smiled in her sleep feeling more warm and comfortable.

To be continued....