Chapter 34

Spelivia was at a secluded spot on the beach. "Babe i thought we were eating." Said Olivia smiling. "We are follow me." Said spencer. "You know you got a lot of ass back here". Said Olivia grinning. "You gay ash folk." Said spencer. "Mhmm sure." Said Olivia. They finally got to their destination and Olivia was in awe.

 They finally got to their destination and Olivia was in awe

"Babe this is so beautiful." Said Olivia squealing. "Preciate it, lets go eat." Said spencer grabbing her hand. "Want me to help you, were in sand you could fall." Said Olivia. "I wanna try." Said spencer looking over at her. "Okay." Said Olivia.

They finally got to their seats and spencer sat his crutches down and pulled out her chair. "Aww thanks baby." Said Olivia. Spencer smiled and sat in his seat. Just than servants came and bought them Chilli lime steak with roasted vegetables and lemon garlic pasta. "This smells good." Said Olivia smiling.

They were brought with a cup of wine and a cup of water. Olivia sighed in relief when she seen the cup of water. "So how is your career?" Asked spencer. "Its good." Said Olivia with a shrug. "So are you gonna tell me what my mom talk to you about?" Asked spencer. "Nope, we didn't talk around you for a reason." Chuckled olivia.

"I know, ....but was it about kids?" Asked spencer. "Baby why do you wanna know so bad, I already know you don't want kids." Said Olivia cutting her stake. Spencer took another deep breath before speaking. "Your pregnant aren't you." Said spencer looking over at her.

"No, I'm not spence." Said Olivia eating her pasta. "I've seen the signs liv, your throwing up, nauseous in the morning, and your very horny." Said spencer. "Look I'm not pregnant so can we not talk about this." Said Olivia. "Okay...than drink some of the wine." Said spencer. "I don't want any." Said Olivia with a shrug.

"There's no reason to lie about something so little." Said spencer bluntly. "So now your calling me a liar." Said Olivia crossing her arms. "Well yes, yes I am, why are you so afraid to tell me your pregnant!" Said spencer raising his tone a tad bit. Olivia stayed quiet and continued eating. "Why don't you want kids." Olivia finally said.

"I don't know, I just never really seen myself having them." Said spencer with a shrug. "Oh well let's just eat." Said Olivia. Spencer rolled his eyes and scooted a box towards her. "I was gonna give it to you at the end of the date but obviously it's not gonna get any more romantic than this." Said spencer.

Olivia opened it and seen a diamond necklace with matching stud earrings. "Thank you spence." Said Olivia. "Forget the present just tell me." Said spencer. Olivia stood up and walked over to him straddling him. "I found out today right before you came to pick me up." Said Olivia looking at the ocean. "Why were you scared to tell me?" Asked spencer. "Obviously because you didn't want kids." Said Olivia.

"Oh." Said spencer. "Are we keeping it?" Asked Olivia. "That's not up to me liv, it's your body." Said spencer. "Well let me rephrase it, do you wanna have a baby with me?" Asked Olivia. "Yea, I wouldn't want you to get an abortion, especially with my first born." Said spencer with a shrug. Olivia looked back at him. "You don't seem too excited." Said Olivia. "Oh no I am, I just remembered when I found out about Bria." Said spencer.

"About her not being yours, or about her in ariel stomach." Said Olivia. "About Ariel being pregnant with her, I was happy, and than I found out she wasn't mine." Said spencer. "And y-." Spencer cut her off. "No liv, I don't just a memory." Said spencer with a shrug. Olivia started kissing on his neck. "Oh nah we at a beach." Said spencer. "Nobody will see us, not like you can run from me." Said Olivia grinning. "Who the hell made you so mean." Said spencer.

"Hush spencer." Said Olivia kissing him. "B-but paparazzi you know they sneaky." Said spencer. "Spencer can you hush and stop being so boring let them." Said Olivia pulling away from the kiss. "I hope you know I'm uncomfortable." Said spencer. "I do know, now hush." Said Olivia unbuttoning his shirt. "Its about to be dark." Said spencer. "Good they won't see yo black ass." Said Olivia touching his abs.

"I hope you know this is against my will." Said spencer. "Spencer shut up damn." Said Olivia. "Mean ass." Mumbled Spencer. Olivia slid off her dress and took off her heels. "You gone be fat as hell." Laughed spencer. Olivia rolled her eyes and unbuckled his belt. "Shit." Groaned spencer as he felt Olivia give him head. She stood up and slid on his dick bouncing up and down slowly with spencer holding her waist.

To be continued....
Chy he took it well I guess, but anywayss ionk what I wanna do for next chapter, and I hope she don't have a miscarriage🤧.