Chapter 9

That evening spencer and liv was playing with Bria on the floor. Bria was 5 years old and looked just like Ariel. "Daddy is this your girlfriend?" Asked Bria loudly in his ear. "Yeah." Chuckled Spencer. "She's pretty." Said Bria looking at Liv.

Olivia smiled at spencer. "Yeah she's very pretty." Said spencer looking up at Olivia. Olivia looked away and blushed.  "Alright come on Bria we're going to freshen up so we can go out to eat." Said olivia standing up. Bria held Olivia's hand and walked upstairs with her. Liv looked back at spencer and smiled.

After the girls were dressed they came back downstairs seeing spencer was already at the door. Spencer put Bria on his back and they all walked outside and got in the car. Olivia buckled Bria into her seat and got in the passenger seat. Spencer was already in the driver seat waiting on Olivia. "Y'all ready?" Asked Spencer before pulling off.

They both nodded and he pulled off. The car ride was pretty quiet. "So daddy you have a girlfriend?" Asked Bria. "Yup." Said spencer keeping his eyes on the road. "So why don't yall act like it?" Asked Bria. "How don't we act like it?" Asked Spencer chuckling. "Because you haven't kissed!" Exclaimed Bria dramatically.

"Well we haven't gotten to that step yet." Said spencer laughing. "Oh well I like her." Said Bria smiling at liv. "I'm glad you do." Said spencer. They had finally made it to the restaurant at around 8. They all got out the car and went inside. Once they got their table they sat down in a booth. Spencer was on one side while the girls were on the other.

"So Bria how is kindergarten?" Asked Spencer. "Its okay my teacher is aggravating." Said Bria with a shrug. Olivia giggled and pulled out her phone. Spencer was getting to know Bria while Olivia was on her phone. The waiter had came and got their order.

"So daddy, when am I gonna have a sister?" Asked Bria drinking some of her sprite. Spencer's eyes widened. "Um well I don't know." Said spencer. "My mom is right here ask her." Said Bria looking over at Olivia. "Uh liv when are we having kids?" Asked spencer. "Well I don't want kids right now Bria." Said Olivia.

"Well that's too bad." Said Bria. After dinner they all walked around the park. Olivia and Spencer was holding hands while Bria was running around them giggling. Olivia and Spencer stopped walking and stared at eachother in the eyes. Bria had held Olivia's hand and looked at them excitedly.

Olivia wrapped her one single arm around his neck and passionately kissed him. At first his body tensed up but he wrapped his hand around her waist and they shared a passionate kiss.

Little did they know paparazzi was taking pictures at every angle. They finally pulled away and smiled at eachother. "Alright let's go home now." Said Bria grabbing their hands and running to the car. Spencer and Olivia lifted her up and buckled her inside the car.

The next morning it was 7 in the morning. Olivia had got a text from Ariel that she was picking up Bria for school. Liv had got from under spencer and went to wake up Bria. She fixed Bria some eggs and toast and cleaned her face. She also gave her a bath and helped her brush her teeth. By the time Bria was done eating there was a knock on the door.

She opened the door and let Ariel in. "Mommy!" Exclaimed Bria hugging Ariel kegs. "Hey babygirl!" Exclaimed Ariel hugging her. "Ms.Olivia is so much fun." Said Bria excitedly. "Im glad you think so go in the car and wait for me k." Said Ariel smiling. Bria nodded and ran out the door.

Ariel looked out the door to make sure she got in safe and turned her attention to Olivia. "So liv you know spencer is a football star right?" Said Ariel. "Yup." Giggled Olivia. "Well now everyone knows about you guys, a leaked picture of you last night with Bria while you and Spencer kissed." Said Ariel.

"Wait what." Said Olivia confused. Ariel pulled out her phone and showed her the pictures. "Damn girl they got yo good side though." Said Ariel laughing. "They sure did." Laughed Olivia. "Well that's all see you later girl." Said Ariel leaving. Olivia waved goodbye and got ready for work.

She went upstairs to wake up spencer. "Spence." Said Olivia shaking him. "What." He groaned. "You needa get ready for work." Said Olivia shaking him even harder. "Ok ok I'm getting up liv just stop shaking me." Said spencer opening his eyes.

"Ok." Said Olivia with a smile. "Oh spence paparazzi seen us last night." Said Olivia. "Oh okay." Said spencer stretching. They both got dressed and went downstairs. Olivia kissed spencer on the cheek goodbye and left with spencer leaving behind her

To be continued...