Chapter 12

The next day Olivia had came downstairs in just her bra and panties while yawning. She seen spencer on the couch playing the game and rolled her eyes. Spencer had stood up and walked into the kitchen where Olivia was. "Baby are you mad?" Asked spencer.

"What the hell do you think?" Asked Olivia. "Look I'm sorry for everything." Said spencer. "Okay are you done now?" Asked Olivia pouring her a cup of orange juice. Olivia was about to go upstairs but spencer grabbed her hand. "Come on liv you can't be that mad." Said spencer. "Well I guess i am." Said olivia snatching her arm away from him and walking upstairs.

Spencer sighed and followed her upstairs. "Liv lets talk about this." Said spencer walking into the bedroom. "There's nothing to talk about." Said Olivia sitting on the bed. "I don't want you to be mad." Said spencer. "Well I've been asking and your not giving so I guess imma be mad." Said Olivia with a shrug.

"Babe you can't wait for a little longer." Asked spencer. "No spence I really can't." Said Olivia. "Wanna cuddle?" asked spencer. Olivia rolled her eyes. "Get out." Said Olivia pointing to the door. "Baby that couch is hard." Said spencer. Olivia shrugged and kept pointing.

Spence looked Olivia in the eyes and kissed her passionately. Olivia pulled him closer causing him to lay in between her legs not breaking the kiss. Olivia flipped them over so that she could be on top. She leaned down and they shared a passionate kiss. "Liv...." Said spencer against her lips. "Hmm." Said Olivia.

He pulled away from the kiss leaving Olivia with a puzzled face. "What now spence?" Asked Olivia annoyed. "You sure you wanna do this." Asked spencer. Olivia rolled her eyes and got off of spencer. "I'm hanging with the girls today." Said Olivia turning on the shower. "Okay, if you need me I'll be on the game." Said spencer getting off the bed. "I only need you for one thing right now and your not pleasing me so I don't need you!" Yelled Olivia from in the bathroom.

Spencer chuckled. "This is funny as hell." Mumbled Spencer while laughing. Spencer was on the game when Olivia came downstairs in a black tube top some white shorts and some white furry slides. Spencer looked over at her and ran to the door. "Change your pants." Said spencer blocking the door.

"No now get out my way." Said Olivia. "Not until you take off them shorts." Said spencer. "Fine I will." Said Olivia unzipping her shorts. "Yeah and put on some pants." Said spencer pointing upstairs. "Your aggravating Im only doing this cause I don't wanna be in the same house with you." Said Olivia walking upstairs.

A few minutes later Olivia came downstairs in some dark blue ripped jeans. She walked over to him. "Imma be gone for the rest of the day so goodbye." Said Olivia kissing his cheek. She was about to get up but spencer pulled her back down and tongued her down. "See you later babe." Said spencer smacking her ass.

Olivia rolled her eyes and left the house. The girls was all at Kia's house laughing on the couch. "Alright so liv have spencer gave it up yet?" Asked patience. "Girl no." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "Damn everybody having sex but you." Laughed Patience. "Its not funny." Whined Olivia. "Don't worry girl he'll give it up soon." Said simone. "Right." Said Kia.

"But I'm craving his dick bro like ever since I seen it that's all I been thinking about in me." Whined Olivia. They all bust out laughing. "Y'all don't know how this feels bro he not even small he big as fuck tryna hide it." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "Babe give him a lap dance or just take his dick out and start sucking." Said patience.

"Y'all he don't even get sexually frustrated so he don't need sex but like bro I need sex." Said Olivia. "Oh shit." Said Kia and simone. "Damn sis ain't finna get no dick." Laughed Patience. "Fuck you." Said Olivia flipping off patience. "Shut up spencer ain't fucking you." Laughed Patience even harder. Olivia playfully rolled her eyes and started laughing.

It was now 9 and Olivia was finally home. She walked inside and seen spencer on the game. She went upstairs and took a shower. When she got out she put on her lingerie panties and bra set. She went back downstairs and into the kitchen. "Spence are you hungry?" Asked Olivia. "No I had pizza." Said spencer.

Olivia had walked over to him. "Are you sleeping on the couch tonight?" Asked Olivia. "I don't want to." Said spencer. "Well when I get what I want than you can come back to bed." Said Olivia walking upstairs. Olivia had took off her bra and panties and got under the cover.

A hour later spencer came upstairs and went into the bathroom. "Babe where is my razor?" Asked spencer. "It should be where all the razors are." Said Olivia. "I don't see it." Said spencer. Olivia groaned as she got up and walked in the bathroom. His eyes widened as she came in completely naked.

"Did it fall on the ground?" Asked Olivia. Spencer shrugged. Olivia rolled her eyes and bent over to look behind the toilet. Spencer started to get turned on and walked outside the bathroom. Olivia finally came out the bathroom with a razor in her hand. "Preciate it." Said spencer grabbing it. "Babe come on for real." Said Olivia putting her hands in his pants while kissing him.

Spencer picked her up and laid her on the bed. He started kissing all over body. Olivia had moaned as she felt Spencer's tongue flicking in every direction. He started massaging it with his finger in a circular motion leaving Olivia with much pleasure. He stood back up and took off his clothes. Olivia's eyes widened as she seen how hard he was. He got back on the bed and kissed her passionately adding some tongue.

To be continued....