Chapter 27

The next day everyone was getting ready for Bria birthday. Olivia and Ariel had went to get the cake. Simone, Kia, and Patience went to go get some more decorations, balloons, and the pinata. Spencer was helping Grace bring in the food she cooked for Bria.

"Now baby I can't stay im very busy but wish her a happy birthday for me." Said grace kissing his cheek. "Ight ma and thanks for the food." Said spencer. Grace smiled and walked out the door. Ariel and Olivia had came back from getting the cake. "When your moms bringing Bria again?" Asked spencer. "In like a couple more hours." Said Ariel.

The girls came back with more decorations and everyone started hanging them up everywhere. The water bounce house was in the back and kids started coming. "Ayo when y'all get yall ass in that pool don't step ya muddy ass feet back in my house." Said spencer. Olivia looked at him. "What." Said spencer. "Leave them damn kids alone." Said olivia.

"Im deadass unless you gone mop my floor." Said spencer. "Shut up." Said patience walking over to them. "Alright so y'all gone mop my damn floor than simple." Said spencer with a shrug. Darnell, Coop, Jordan, and Chris came inside. "Waddup big head." Said coop kissing patience. "Heyy." Said patience kissing her back. "This is a kids party." Said Olivia.

Patience rolled her eyes. "There go spencer worry about your own terrible sex life." Said coop laughing. "Y'all ain't funny." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. Layla and Jamal had came inside holding hands. "See why can't yall ugly ass be like them get together already." Said Darnell wrapping his hand around Kia. "Yeah whatever." Said Olivia. "Ouu or do you miss jamall." Said Chris smirking.

"Nope he can't fight for shit and my nose still kinda hurts." Said Olivia. "Oh yeah he did deck yo ass." Laughed Simone. "Why am I friends with yall." Laughed olivia. "Girl you love us." Said Kia.

"Hey yall." Said layla smiling. "Wassup." Said spencer and Darnell. Every looked at him. "Oh so when I try to be nice yall gotta problem with fuck up." Said spencer. Bria had came inside holding Ariel hand. "Mommy!" Exclaimed Bria running over to olivia. "Hey girly." Said liv while hugging her. "Oh yeah my boy you stuck Bria rock with her." Laughed Darnell.

"She ain't rock with layla." Laughed Kia. "Double homicide." Laughed Patience. "Maybe because she loved Olivia." Said Jamal. "Everybody loves olivia." Said coop sarcastically. "Sure do." Said Olivia with a smile. "Spencer don't." Laughed Jamal. "Damn that's cold." Said chris. "Shii imma go put some chicken on the grill jordan come with me." Said spencer walking away. "Damnnn." Said Darnell. "Y'all do know spencer don't love her because he's inlove with her." Laughed Ariel.

Mark had walked inside the house with a wrapped of gift in his hand. Ariel walked over to him. "I'll put it where the rest are." Said Ariel grabbing the gift. "Ight." Said Mark. "Daddy!" Exclaimed Bria running up to him. Mark groaned as he faked a smile. "Hey Bria." He said while patting her on the back. Bria smiled and ran back outside to the pool. "You could've at least acted like you were happy to see her." Said Ariel.

"Look I told you to get an abortion you didn't obviously I ain't want ha ass." Said mark rolling his eyes. "Your such an asshole." Said Ariel walking off. "Ye I know." Said Mark. "Who is that?" Asked Layla. "Baby daddy, who name is mark." Said Ariel with a shrug. "I know him." Said Olivia. "How?" Asked Kia. "Seen him at the coffee shop yesterday." Said Olivia with a shrug. Mark had walked over to the group.

Jordan and Spencer was just walking back inside. "Nice to meet you again beautiful." Said Mark kissing her hand. "Uh nice to see you too." Said Olivia who couldn't help but to blush. Spencer walked over to them. "What yall talkin about?" Asked Jordan. "Nothing man." Said Mark letting Olivia hand go. "They were just rekindling." Said Kia. "Oh." Said Jordan.

"Daddy!" Exclaimed Bria running over to Spencer. "Damn thats cold." Laughed Chris. "Who daddy, not mark." Laughed Darnell. Spencer picked up Bria trying not to laugh. "Can I open one gift?" Asked Bria smiling. "Yeah gone head and open one." Said spencer putting her down. "Well damn thought she was finna run to my boy Mark over here." Laughed coop. "Babe leave him alone." Laughed Patience.

"I didn't want her anyways." Said Mark with a shrug. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at him. "Double homicide." Said Chris. "Oh nah cause you ain't have to say that shit with yo bitch ass." Said patience. Spencer balled up his first and than punched him hard in the nose. Mark fell on the ground and spencer got on top of him and started punching him in the face.

Bria had just came in and seen Spencer punching Mark. "Stop spencer!" Exclaimed Bria running up to him. Everyone froze they never heard Bria call spencer by his name. Bria was crying because she was also kind of scared of spencer when she seen Mark's face. Spencer stood up and walked upstairs while massaging his knuckles.

Olivia quickly followed behind him. Once they got in his room spencer stayed quiet. "Spence are you okay?" Asked Olivia. "She's scared of me now." Was all that spencer said. "Sp-." Spencer cut her off. "She never called me by my name liv, if only she knew why I did it." Said spencer sighing. Olivia sighed and caressed his cheek. "Bria just needs time spence, she never seen you that angry before." Said Olivia.

Spencer put his head in his hands. Olivia sighed and straddled him while lifting his head up. "It's gonna be okay." Said Olivia hugging him. Spencer held her waist pulling her closer. "Thanks for being here with me." Said spencer. "I'll always be here for you spencer so don't thank me." Said Olivia pecking his lips than hugging him again.

"I want Bria for a couple days." Said Mark wiping off the blood. "Hell no you know you don't even want her as your daughter." Said Ariel. "Im her father not spencer, hell she's scared of him now." Said Mark. "Your not getting her mark." Said Ariel. "We'll see." Said Mark walking out the house. "Mom I wanna go home." Said Bria. "You don't wanna stay here with spencer?" Asked Ariel. "No mom." Said Bria walking out the door.

To be continued....
Aww I feel bad for spencer he was taking up for her and all she seen was him beat the hell outta Mark🤧. Wtf dude but I'm glad liv is being there for him. Anywaysss hopefully mark don't get Bria bc that's gonna be some more horrible shit going on anyways ttylll <3 ❤