Chapter 22

Olivia was sitting on the couch with Ariel. Everyone else had left to get something to eat and drinks. Spencer was still in the room. "Look sis spencer is still mad as hell right now but you need to try and calm him down." Said Ariel looking at Liv. "That's Layla job." Said Liv shrugging.

"Girl bye it's clear layla isn't turning him on or tending to his needs." Said Ariel. "So your suggesting that i cheat on Jamal, I'm sure that didn't work out well for you." Said Olivia. "Girl it didn't I know that, but with you and spencer it's different, i know for a fact yall are still in love with eachother yeah it's gone take some time but at least make progress." Said Ariel.

"I can't do that to Jamal though." Said liv. "Baby your not inlove with Jamal and Spencer isn't inlove with Layla yall are both getting and using excuses to not get back together." Said Ariel. "Lis-." Ariel cut her off. "Even if your not gonna do anything sexual Spencer's friendship is the best anyone will ever get don't lose it." Said Ariel before getting up and walking into her room.

Olivia sighed and walked inside layla and Spencer's room. "What the hell you want now?" Asked spencer sitting on the bed. "Spence what's wrong?" Asked liv sitting down next to him. Spencer stayed quiet. "Come on tell me because your not acting like you." Said Olivia looking over at him. "I'm good liv." Said spencer.

"Is the sex bad?" Asked Olivia. Spencer looked over at her. "I mean like I guess." Said spencer. "But you shouldn't have a problem with that, you don't even get turned on." Said Olivia. "Okay that doesn't mean I can't have bomb sex." Said spencer. "Mhm okay." laughed Olivia. "My bad for yelling at you i guess." Said spencer.

"Well thank you for the sincere apology." Said Olivia sarcastically. "No problem." Said spencer. "Spence....what happened between us?" Asked Olivia. "Nothing." Said spencer. "Yes something did you get tensed when I hug you again." Said Olivia. "Liv let it go." Said spencer. "Okay this time I will." Said Olivia grinning. "Hell you grinning for? Asked spencer.

"You know you can be very cold hearted at times." Laughed Olivia. "I know and I like it." Said spencer with a shrug. "Yeah okay." Said Olivia rolling her eyes playfully. They caught eachother eyes and stared at eachother. Olivia was leaning in but spencer stood up. "Well thanks liv for the talk goodbye." Said spencer. Yeah my bad." Said Olivia standing up. Olivia looked spencer in his eyes again.

Everyone had got back and layla walked in and seen olivia looking at spencer. "Liv wrong room." Said Layla crossing her arms. "Obviously I know what room I was in." Said olivia rolling her eyes. Jamal walked in. "What's going on?" Asked layla. "I don't know feel like liv was hitting on spencer." Said Layla rolling her eyes.

"Luv come on." Said Jamal. "Nah what she gotta leave for?" Asked spencer grabbing liv arm and making her stay where she was at. "Um because she's my girl, and I don't like you." Said Jamal. "K now Jamal yo ass gone get decked again." Laughed Chris. Everyone bust out laughing including liv. "I'm sorry the way he said it." Laughed Olivia.

"Are you cheating on me?" Asked Jamal. "Nope." Said liv shaking her head. "I feel like you lying." Said Jamal. "She's obsessed over spencer like girl bye he loves me." Said layla rolling her eyes. "Girl yeah right yo sex game is awful tho." Laughed Olivia. Everyone eyes widened. "Is that why that nigga was so salty liv handle him." Said coop. "I'm supposedly with Jamal but he's acting funny right now." Said liv rolling her eyes. Everyone went in the living room and Ariel came out her room and went into the living room as well.

When liv was walking to the couch Layla pushed her hard to the floor. "You bitch!" Yelled olivia running to her but spencer grabbed her. "Let me go." Said Olivia. "Damn the all star couple is so angry." Said Darnell. "I just wanna fuckin turn up dicky just let liv and spencer fuck for the one time." Said patience giving coop a lap dance.

Ariel had punched Layla in the back of her head and chris had hurriedly ran and grabbed her before she could do anything else. "Don't touch liv again bitch." Said Ariel walking with chris into their room. "Well damn everybody tag team layla for the one time and let's turn up." Said patience. "Girl bye." Laughed Kia and simone.

Spencer was still holding liv back against the wall. Jamal got jealous and tried to swing on Spencer but accidently hit Liv hard in the nose. Olivia screamed in pain and held her nose as blood started to come out rapidly. "Oh shit." Said Darnell running to get liv some tissue. Jordan punched Jamal in the face and than were yanked away by simone. "Simone move." Said Jordan.

"No baby don't hurt him he can press charges." Said simone making Jordan sit down. "Look at liv fuckin nose!" Yelled jordan. Spencer was still holding liv making her lift her head up. "I feel dizzy." Whined liv. Ariel and Chris walked outside the room and seen liv blood on the ground and her nose bust. "What the entire fuck happened?" Asked Ariel. "Jamal punched her in the nose." Said Kia.

Darnell brought back some ice in a bag and a soft rag. Spencer tried to put the ice on her nose but she threw it on the ground. "Liv put the damn ice on your nose." Said spencer. "Well if you didn't fuckin notice my nose is hurting." Said Olivia. Spencer sighed. "Layla we're done, and I take it you and Jamal aren't together." Said spencer. "Got that damn right." Said Olivia cleaning the last lil bit of blood on her nose.

"I didn't mean to punch you." Said Jamal standing back up. "Okay well if you knew how to damn fight you would have hit the damn target!" Yelled Olivia. "Why the hell is he still here?" Asked Kia. "Yeah bro it's time for you to go." Said Chris. Jamal nodded and went to get his things. "Spencer are we really done?" Asked Layla. Spencer nodded and sat on the couch. "Damn liv I ain't gone lie he got yo ass good." Laughed Patience. Olivia laughed. "Girl I know." Laughed liv.

To be continued....