Chapter 19

Olivia and Jamal was at the club dancing. "So tell me about yourself." Said Jamal loudly so that she could hear. "Getting to know eachother is over dinner not shaking ass." Laughed Olivia. Jamal sucked his teeth. "You right." Said Jamal grinning.

Olivia started grinding on him while he was holding her by her waist. The music became more up beat and everyone started twerking including Olivia. She started twerking on him while he was grinding against her.

Spencer and Layla walked in and immediately seen them. Spencer was a little jealous but didn't show it. Olivia turned around so that she faced Jamal and kissed him. Jamal wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. They were making out for a good 5 minutes until finally they pulled away smiling.

"Ready to go?" Asked Jamal. "Yeah." Said olivia holding his hand while walking out. Before she walked out she seen Layla start kissing spencer. He grabbed her waist and kissed her back.
Olivia had got in Jamal car and he started driving to her house.

Once they got their Jamal parked in the driveway and looked over at Olivia. "Tonight was fun." Said Jamal with a grin. "Yeah thanks to you." Said Olivia. "Well let me walk you to your door." Said Jamal. Olivia looked and seen Ariel car was gone.

She jumped over and his seat and straddled him. "Liv." Said Jamal chuckling. Olivia shushed him and they shared a passionate kiss. Jamal let his seat back while Olivia pulled up her dress. Jamal looked in her eyes and kissed her again. Olivia pulled away from the kiss. "Lets do it in the backseat." Said Olivia. James nodded and they both got in the back seat.

Jamal laid down while unzipping his pants. Olivia pulled it out and grinned. She started sucking it bobbing her head up and down. James grunted and grabbed her butt. Olivia got up and slowly slid on it while letting out a moan.

She started bouncing and twerking on him that was driving him crazy. While she was bouncing he started rubbing her clit making her slow down. A few minutes later they met their climax at the same time, but he had pulled out.

Olivia laid on his chest. "So wanna come to this trip, all my friends is gonna be their." Said olivia looking up at him. "Yeah I'm sure it'll be fun." Said Jamal.

He carried her into her house and laid her on the bed. "I'll see you later." Said Jamal kissing her. "Okay see you later." Said Olivia before he left. Olivia had got a call from the groupchat soon after.

"Hey bitch!" Yelled patience. "Heyy." Said simone and Kia. "Hey." Said layla and Olivia. "So y'all bitches ready for next weekend?" Asked patience. "Yeah are yall bringing someone?" Asked Kia. "I'm bringing Jamal and Ariel." Said Olivia. "Wait a damn minute Ariel as in Spencer's ex who broke his heart?" Asked simone.

"Yeah we're all cool now." Said Olivia with a shrug. "Well are you sure spencer is?" Asked Layla. "No but I also don't really care." Said Olivia. "Girl I was just making sure my man would be ok." Said Layla rolling her eyes. "Who invited this bitch anyways?" Asked Olivia. "Spencer." Said everyone in sync.

"She's just mad spencer don't want her anymore." Said Layla rolling her eyes. "Bitch if I wanted spencer I would be right in that bed he sleep in." Said Olivia. "Yeah okay." Said Layla. "I can't wait for this trip." Said Kia. "Girl bye." Laughed Patience.

They were all off the phone and liv was downstairs watching tv in her bra and boxers on the couch when she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and seen spencer. "Uh hey spence." Said Olivia confused. "Hey can I come in?" Asked spencer. Olivia nodded and opened the door wider.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah me and her is good." Said spencer. "That's good so um why did you come here?" Asked Olivia. "Can we watch a movie or some shit." Chuckled spencer. "Yeah." Said Olivia going to the couch with spencer following her. They sat up and watched tv while laughing with eachother.

"So you ready for this camping trip?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah its gone be lit haven't seen my boys inna minute." Chuckled Spencer. "Yeah same here I missed my girls." Said Olivia laughing. "Yeah so Bria seems to still love you." Chuckled Spencer. "Yeah she's so sweet, and about Bria I invited Ariel to the cabin." Said Olivia looking over at Spencer.

"Okay, me and Ariel cool with each other." Said spencer with a shrug. After a couple more minutes spencer was getting ready to leave. Olivia walked him to the door and once they got their spencer turned around. "Well I'll see you soon." Said spencer. "Okay tonight was fun." Said Olivia giving him a hug. Olivia felt that spencer became tense around her again and stopped hugging him. "Well bye." Said spencer walking out the door. "Bye...." Said Olivia sighing.

To be continued....
Well guys seem like spencer is starting to go back to the cold hearted spencer. Anti social spencer here we come, anddd this camping trip finna be very interesting guys tune in.