Chapter 40~ balling out

"Baby..., I'm sorry for making you feel like that." Said spencer. "Its okay spence, I know you've been working harder for the baby." Said Olivia getting up. "I still should've been here, I've been too wrapped up in my work I didn't spend time with the most important woman of my life, other than my moms of course." Said spencer. Olivia had put on her robe and walked back over to where he was. "Its okay spence, really." Said olivia sighing. "No it's not, so you can drop your act of trying to be supportive, next time if you think I'm working too much tell me, I'm just used to working all the time." Said spence. "I will." Said Olivia hugging him.

"Okay now I have to do one more little thing and I will be all yours." Said spencer pecking her lips. "Promise?, no more than a hour babe I'm serious." Said Olivia stressing him. Spencer pulled her closer and hugged her. "I promise, but I'll have to make it 2 baby." Said spencer pulling away. Olivia looked down and sighed. "Okay 2 hours spence." Said Olivia. "Alright." Said spencer getting up. He rubbed Olivia's stomach and walked out the door. Olivia got in the bed and dozed off watching gender reveals. Spencer had sneaked back in the house and grabbed the camera.

"Bro yall hurry yall ass up." Said spencer. "Don't rush us cause my sister got you on a curfew." Said jordan. "Right, your gonna get your ass beat not us." Said Darnell. "I wouldve been better off bringing winter." Said spencer. "And who is winter?" Asked Jordan. "My assistant, she's gay so chill and is engaged so don't do to much." Said spencer. "Oh ight better be." Said Darnell while laughing.

"Man whatever here goes the store." Said spencer walking into Kay's. "Oh he's finna ball out on liv." Whispered Darnell. "How much you wanna bet he's gonna be late?" Asked Jordan. "20, if he be let and get his ass beat." Said Darnell. "Deal." Said Jordan. "I know y'all not bettin about my life." Said spencer. "Hell yeah we is." Laughed Jordan. Spencer shook his head and looked for jewelry.

"Hello sir can I help you with finding something?" Asked the clerk. "Yes can you help me find a ring, earrings, and matching necklace?" Asked spencer. "Ouu she must be special this is one of our best sets." Said the clerk walking to the glass box. "Alright guys were currently in Kay's tryna find some stuff for liv." Said spencer looking at the camera. Spencer pointed the camera to the glass box while the clerk pulled out a set.

 Spencer pointed the camera to the glass box while the clerk pulled out a set

"Yeah imma take it." Said spencer pulling out his wallet. "$1500.00." Said the clerk. Spencer gave the clerk the money than grabbed the bag that had the set inside. "My boy makin it up to his girl perioddd." said Darnell while laughing. "You so fuckin gay dawg." Laughed spencer. "I swear, its okay to be the gay." Said Jordan. "Ian gay punks." Said Darnell laughing.

Next they went into Gucci. "Damn this shit pricey won't catch me in here." Laughed Darnell. "Y'all think she'll like this?"

 "Y'all think she'll like this?"