Chapter 14

A few hours had went by and there was a knock on the door. Spencer opened his eyes and tried to slowly get out of bed so he wouldn't wake liv.

Olivia had woke up but didn't say anything because she was trying to go back to sleep. Spencer had answered the door seeing Ariel holding Bria. Olivia had limped to the door wincing in pain. She smiled seeing Bria and Spencer.

"Daddy!" Exclaimed Bria. "Hey princess." Said spencer picking her up. Olivia had went back in the room to grab her robe. "So when are you picking her up?" Asked spencer. "Tomorrow for school." Said Ariel. "Ight is that all?" Asked spencer.

"Well there is one thing." Said Ariel. Bria was in the living room watching tv. Ariel grabbed spencer face and kissed him. Olivia had just peeked around the corner and watched them kiss. She quickly got back in bed while limping. Spencer had pushed Ariel off.

"Ariel what the hell." Said spencer wiping his lip. "What showing you what your missing out on." Said Ariel with a shrug. "No I'm fine with what I have." Said spencer. "Correction had, she seen us kissing not you pushing me off." Laughed Ariel walking outside.

"No, no, no,." Said spencer running upstairs. When he walked in Olivia was packing his clothes up. "Baby it's not what it looked like." Said spencer. "Get out I don't wanna hear your excuses." Said Olivia throwing his suitcase at him. "Baby I pushed her off of me." Said spencer. "Yeah sure you did." Said Olivia.

"Babe I didn't kiss her back." Said spencer. "GET OUT SPENCER!" Yelled Olivia pointing to the door. "Wait just hear me out!" Said spencer. "GET YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE I HATE YOU!" Yelled Olivia with tears coming down. Spencer sighed and grabbed his suitcase. He picked up Bria and left the house leaving Olivia crying in the bed.

Spencer was at his house with Bria playing with her toys. "Daddy." Said Bria looking up at him. "Yes princess?" Said spencer looking up at her. "Why is mommy liv mad at you?" Asked Bria making her barbie doll do flips. "Bria I don't wanna involve you with adult things." Said spencer. "But daddy I miss her." Whined Bria.

"I know Bria you'll see her soon." Said Spencer. "Pinky promise?" Asked Bria wiping her tears sniffling. "Yes baby pinky promise." Said Spencer intertwining their pinkies and shaking them. Bria smiled and wiped her tears. "Alright time for bed." Said Spencer picking Bria up. "Mommy isn't coming to get me tonight?" Asked Bria.

"No I'm gonna keep you for awhile we'll go shopping for your room tomorrow." Said spencer. "Okay." Said Bria yawning.

Meanwhile Olivia was in her bed crying. The groupchat was texting her phone.

Paypay: hey bitchess
Simone: hey girly
Kia: heyy
Liv: hey yall
Simone: what y'all wanna do tomorrow?
Kia: lets get drinks and party
Paypay: shii I'm down
Liv: yeah if I don't have work overtime im definitely in
Simone: okay, soo how are you and Spencer?
Liv: we're okay
Paypay: is everything okay?
Liv: yeah we're good really
Kia: you better not be lying
Liv: I'm not imma ttyl

Olivia turned off her phone and finally stopped crying. She was very hurt seeing spencer kiss Ariel. "I guess he'll always choose her." Mumbled Olivia. She than heard a knock and went downstairs. She opened the door and seen zay.

"What do you want zay this is getting ridiculous." Said Olivia. "You and Spencer must be over, looks like you've been crying." Said zay walking in grinning. "You didn't answer my question." Said olivia rolling her eyes. "I don't need to, I'll just make you feel better." Said zay walking over to her.

He started kissing on her neck. Olivia stayed still not knowing what to do or say. Zay slowly looked at her and kissed her passionately while picking her up. "Wait zay I'm not sure about this." Said Olivia thinking about spencer. "Im just gonna take the pain away than leave." Said zay kissing her again.

Olivia hesitated but slowly kissed him back. Zay took her upstairs and placed her on the bed. Olivia took off his shirt and pants, than did the same thing to her. She was only in her bra and panties and jumped back on day while kissing his chest. They than pulled away staring at eachother than sharing a passionate kiss.

"I've missed this liv." Said zay. "I-"

To be continued....

Btw guys zay and liv was dating for a year before things went downhill so they still have some type of chemistry. But anyways I love how Bria misses liv she'll see liv pretty soon❤