Chapter 18

Layla came downstairs and kissed spencer making olivia back up some. "Excuse me but we were talking." Said Olivia crossing her arms. "What did i do?" Asked Layla rolling her eyes. "You know what how bout we have a nice chat follow me." Said olivia with a grin. Spencer's eyes widened and separated the two girls.

Bria came downstairs and hugged olivia. "Look at my necklace mommy!" Exclaimed Bria showing her the necklace. "Aww it's so cute baby." Said olivia looking at the picture. Bria digged in her bookbag and pulled out another one. "I got one for you too!" Said Bria jumping up and down. "Aww thanks baby girl." Said liv hugging Bria than putting the necklace around her neck.

Spencer smiled at how great Olivia was with Bria. He knew Bria didn't like layla but he didn't wanna hurt Layla by leaving her. "Okay I'll see you later spence." Said Olivia smiling. "Ight." Said spencer walking inside with Layla. Olivia pulled off and drove home.

"So are you ready for the cabin trip?" Asked Layla smiling. "Yea haven't seen the boys in a minute." Said spencer. "Sure you don't wanna see olivia?" Asked Layla. "Yes layla im sure." Said spencer chuckling. "Okay well in that case." Said Layla taking off her robe completely naked.

Spencer smirked and picked her up carrying her to the room while she kissed him. Once they got in the room spencer laid her on the bed while kissing all over her body.

Layla pulled him on the bed and straddled him. She touched his abs and than scooted down getting herself in position to suck his dick. Once she started sucking Spencer wasn't getting hard and she noticed.

"Layla this isn't working." Said spencer moving her off of him. "Well it was working when we first started fuckin." Said Layla rolling her eyes. "Don't get mad at me this isn't my fault." Said spencer. "I know sorry babe." Said Layla kissing him. Spencer kissed her back and unexpectedly went inside her.

Layla gasped while pulling him closer to kiss her. Spencer laid layla down and started going faster. Layla was moaning loudly but spencer wasn't enjoying the sex. He closed his eyes and instantly thought about liv. He quickly opened his eyes.

Meanwhile Bria, Liv, and Ariel was playing dolls. "Sweetie me and mommy Ariel will be right back." Said liv smiling. "Okay." Said Bria putting her attention back on her dolls. Olivia and Ariel had went upstairs. "So what you need." Said Ariel. "Not much of a need. More of a I was wondering." Said liv with a slight grin on her face.

"U gone tell me or not." Said Ariel. "Wanna come to the cabin with me and the gang next week?" Asked Olivia. "Babes I would but they think I'm a slut and I respectfully don't mind poppin a bitch." Said Ariel with a shrug. "How many guys was it anyways?" Asked Olivia. "Like maybe two." Said Ariel bluntly. "You seem at peace with it." Said Olivia. "I am...spencer accepted my apology about everything and we moved on for the better." Said Ariel.

"But like why would you cheat on him?" Asked Olivia. "I was drunk that day his friends came over to see him and I think I just had sex with them, all I really remember is spencer catching us." Said Ariel. "Well babes your coming, sounds like they took advantage over you while you were drunk." Said Olivia.

"Yeah I'll think about it cause you know it's gonna be drama at that cabin." Said Ariel with a grin. "Yeah you right." Said olivia laughing. "Well gotta get back too my baby." Said Ariel standing up and walking downstairs.

Olivia got a call from Jamal and walked in the room. "Hey beautiful." Jamal said over the phone making olivia blush. "Well hello handsome." Said Olivia. "So what are you doing today Ms. Olivia. "Well I have my daughter with me and her mother." Said Olivia realizing Jamal wouldn't understand. "Wait say that again." Said Jamal chuckling. "So I technically have a stepdaughter because I dated her dad, I'm with the mom and her right now, she still calls me mom so she's my daughter so steps." Said Olivia giggling.

"That's nice your still around with her." Said Jamal. "Yeah, but did you want anything?" Asked Olivia. "Yeah wanna go to another club tonight?" Asked Jamal. "Sure what time?" Asked Olivia. "Well I'm picking you up at nine so send the the address." Said Jamal. "Okay well see you later." Said Olivia. "Talk to you later." Said Jamal before hanging up.

Olivia went back downstairs and continued to play with Bria. Once it was 7 Olivia stood up and stretched. "Okay I'm going to get dressed I'm going out tonight." Said Olivia. "With who?" Asked Bria. "With one of my friends." Said Olivia. "Is it a boy?" Asked Bria. "Yeah." Said Olivia. "Okay bye." Said Bria giggling.

To be continued....