Chapter 7

Spencer sighed and walked out the door leaving Olivia at the doorway. He seen how hurt Olivia was but he didn't wanna give in.

Olivia went inside and turned the tv off. She went upstairs and cuddled with the bear and cried her self to sleep. The next few days after that her friends started to get worried. She wasn't answering her phone or the door when her friends tried to check on her. Olivia didn't eat much all she could do was think about spencer.

She finally got out the bed and took a shower when she got out their was a knock on her door. She opened it and seen all of her friends and Spencer at the door. "Yes?" Said Olivia cracking the door. "Are you okay boo?" Asked patience. "Yeah I'm fine." Said Olivia.

"Well can we come in?" Asked Kia. Olivia sighed and let them all in. Olivia had went upstairs to get dressed with her friends following her. "Liv what happened between you and spencer?" Asked simone. "Nothing happened okay." Said Olivia. "Babe yes something did I can tell." Said patience.

Olivia finally gave in and told her friends about the night. "Aww liv I'm sorry." Said Kia hugging her. "Its okay really he doesn't want me I'm fine with it." Said Olivia putting on some shorts and a black shirt. "No I'm gonna kick his ass." Said patience opening the door.

"Patience no it's not worth it." Said Olivia going back downstairs. "Hey sis." Said Jordan giving liv a hug. "Hey." Said Olivia looking over at spencer. Spencer looked up at her and quickly turned his attention to his phone.

There was another knock on the door and Olivia went to go answer it. She opened the door and seen it was zay. "Uh what are you doing here?" Asked Olivia. All of her friends was listening and watching. "I missed you liv, I'm sorry for what I did to you." Said Zay walking inside uninvited.

He seen all of her friends their. The girls gave him a death glare while the boys looked confused. "Zay not now." Said Olivia. "What's going on?" He asked. "They came to check on me." Said Olivia with a shrug.

"Oh well I'll see you later." Said zay. "No, you won't I was serious when I said I was done." Said Olivia opening the door. "Oh I get it, so which one of them do you like?" Asked zay sitting on the singular couch. "She likes spencer." Said patience and Kia staring at him.

Spencer looked up from his phone. "So which one is spencer?" Asked zay. "I don't like anyone, so you can leave now." Said Olivia pointing to the door. "Anyways I'm spencer." Said spencer putting his phone down. "Oh shit dude I know you, Ariel was a hoe bruh." Laughed Zay.

"I know." Said spencer standing up. "Oh so you over the breakup already, you sure liv aint gone cheat?" Asked zay. "I don't, but we're not together and never will be so that's not my concern." Said spencer with a shrug. "Damn liv you've been turned down." Said zay laughing. "I know." Said Olivia running upstairs. "Spencer what the hell is wrong with you?" Asked Kia and simone going upstairs after her.

"Imma cut yo dick off." Said patience before running upstairs. Spencer eyes widened. "Well zay you can leave." Said Spencer walking him to the door. He chuckled and left. "Spencer why the hell won't you give the girl a chance?" Asked coop.

"I don't have to give her a chance so I'm not." Said spencer shrugging. "Listen dawg everyone knows liv is the perfect girl for you but you, fix yo shit dawg news flash Ariel don't give a fuck about you so let ha ass go and get the girl who been trying to show you how to love for months." Said Darnell sternly. Spencer sighed and walked upstairs.

The girls came down stairs confused. "What's about to happen?" Asked patience. "He's gonna try to let Ariel go." Said coop. "We should give them privacy." Said Kia walking towards the door. Everyone agreed and went home.

Spencer walked inside Olivia's room. "Liv." Said spencer closing the door behind him. He seen Olivia on the floor bawling her eyes out while holding the bear. He instantly felt bad about what he said. "Olivia I'm sorry." Said Spencer sitting down next to her. "Go away spencer." Cried liv moving away from him.

He stood up and grabbed her hand. "I'm gonna forget about Ariel, Im sorry for making you cry I just let my trust issues get the best of me." Said spencer lifting up her chin. "Please don't make me cry again." Said Olivia hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry liv I won't make you cry again." Said spencer kissing her cheek. Olivia smiled and wiped her tears. "So we're official now?" Asked Olivia. Spencer stayed quiet before answering her. "Yeah I guess we are." Said spencer hugging her tightly.

To be continued...