Chapter 38

It's been months and the beautiful couple was very successful. Spencer was doing very well in the NFL while Olivia started doing her law firm on the computer. She was now 5 months pregnant. Spencer have also been more busy than usual with work and training.

Olivia and Spencer was cuddling in bed. "What time do you have to go?" Asked Olivia looking up at him. "In 2 hours." Said spencer getting up. "Oh okay." Said Olivia sighing. "I'm gonna miss you too babe." Said spencer planting kisses on her neck making her giggle. "We never have anymore quality time." Whined Olivia. "I know, but that'll change soon and we will have plenty of quality time." Said spencer kissing her once more. "Mhm okay." Said Olivia getting back in bed.

Later on that day spencer had already left to go to another business meeting out of town. Olivia was in the living room watching tv when she heard a knock on the door. She groaned as she stood up and answered it. She opened the door and seen Ariel and Bria. "Hey y'all." Said Olivia opening the door wider. "Hey liv." Said Ariel walking in. "Hey." Said Bria. "What yall need?" Asked Olivia walking back over to the couch. "Grouchy much." Laughed Ariel. "Nope I'm perfectly fine, extremely happy." Said Olivia sarcastically.

"Bria go upstairs to your room I need to talk to Olivia." Said Ariel. Bria groaned and ran upstairs. "Alright what's wrong?" Asked Ariel sitting on the couch. "Nothing I said I was fine." Said Olivia walking to the kitchen grabbing a water. "Girl you is obviously not fine, where the hell is spencer?" Asked Ariel looking around.

"He's out of town...again for work." Said olivia walking back to the couch. "Damn he's always gone now." Said Ariel shaking her head. "What if he's cheating or something, maybe he found someone better." Said Olivia sighing. "Really, Dino dick cheating I just don't see it." Said Ariel with a shrug. "You don't see it because your not feeling how I am." Said Olivia rolling her eyes. "Yeah whatever but anyways, how many months are you?" Asked Ariel.

"...5 now, it's like as soon as I got pregnant he started getting alot more busier, I mean that's a good thing right?" Asked Olivia rubbing her temples. "It could be, he's working harder to provide for you and the baby." Said Ariel. "Relationships are so overrated." Said Olivia rubbing her stomach. "I know, me and chris is complicated as hell I don't know what we are." Said Ariel. "Well the sex isn't overrated." Said Olivia with a shrug.

"Yo wassup spence, where you been man?" Asked Lane. "I've been working." Said spencer walking out of a building. "Sounds just like yo boring ass, how Olivia doing?" Asked Lane. "She ight." Said spencer pulling out his phone. "Yeah okay, what you doing all the way in Louisiana?" Asked Lane. "Man you always in somebody business, do you gotta life yet." Said spencer putting his phone back in his pocket. "No that's why I'm in everybody else's." Said Lane smirking. "Yeah whatever I'm going back home tomorrow night." Said spencer looking over at him.

"Well damn finally you'll be spending time with Olivia, you know the shade room finds out everything, and you my friend is a bad boyfriend." Laughed Lane. "Man whatever, I've been working obviously." Said spencer stopping at his car. "Maybe a little to much man, take a break and spend time with your girl dawg." Said Lane before walking off.

He went back to the hotel where his assistant was waiting on him at. He walked inside the hotel seeing her on the couch working on her laptop. "Oh your here, again." Said spencer walking toward his room. "You could be alot happier to see me you know, the person who's helping you make money." Said winter rolling her eyes. "I should be but I'm not." Said spencer turning on the shower. "I honestly don't know how olivia puts up with you." Said winter shaking her head. "Okay whatever I'll be in the shower." He said before closing the bathroom door and locking it.

Later that night spencer was sitting on the chair while winter was sitting on the couch in the living room. "So spence, your clear for the rest of the week." Said winter going through her papers. "Good, I need to spend time with liv." Said spencer. "Better spend lots of time with her." Said winter smirking. "Oh I will, we're just gonna subtract a few things from the equation." Said spencer grinning. "Your disgusting." Said winter while rolling her eyes. "I've been told." Said spencer with a shrug.

"How long have you guys been together anyways?" Asked winter. "Around a year now." Said spencer. "Well that's surprising, you seem like a player." Said winter grinning. "Well I'm by far a player, imma pimp." Said spencer with a wink. "I know that's a lie liv would beat your ass." Said winter while smiling. "All I have to do is throw her out a window." Said spencer with a shrug. "Yeah okay wanna be super man." Laughed winter. "Im black superman very strong." Grinned spencer. "Yeah okay sure." Laughed winter. "Just ask liv how many times I had to fix the bed and the headboard." Said spencer while winking. "Like I said disgusting." Said winter smiling.

"Oh well." Said spencer shrugging. "You ever thought about marrying her, I mean she's carrying your baby." Said winter. "Oh yeah plenty of times look at this." Said spencer pulling out a black box. Winter went over to spencer and grabbed the box. "She's gonna love this." Said winter opening it. "I know, I bought it." Said spencer smirking. "Yeah whatever." Said winter. "Well this is my last night in Louisiana I'm going to a party, so are you you've been working non-stop lets go." Said spencer walking towards the door. "Fine by me I need a drink or two." Said winter following him out.

To be continued.
This book is ending either on part 40 or 45❤. Hope y'all been enjoying it. School is making my feet so sore and I haven't even tried out for track yet🙄. Plus my boy bestie being jealous cause I hugged another boy chile-, imma do it again on Monday to make him mad tho. Anyways ttyl myloves❤.